Expressing gratitude to the members of the forum

HisFox

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone! Sorry for a possible inconveniences by this post, but I've registered here primerly to express some feelings, specially towards some of the members of this forum.

I'm from Russia originally, and for quite a while had been exploring russian BDSM forums and internet communitites. But once I stopped by here a few days ago, I got surprised. You see, if you have a problem or need an advice (especially if you are a newbie), and you address to the members of our forums, you would most likely be made fun of or insulted by more "experienced" users. They would even exress their opinion or tell something sarcastically, which an unexperienced person would take seriously and as a result, make a lot of mistakes.

Not to be unfair, I should say that my opinion doesn't apply to all of them.

But what have we here, on smspace? Total support in most simple and basic questions, patient and detailed answers... Most of the threads have feedback, people share their experience and give really useful advices. I myself have found so much information and support in the questions I've been doubting about...

My personal thanks and gratitudes to Sebastian, Obedient Little Puppy, Master Jey, sillylittlepet and so much more of others (sorry, I haven't remembered everyone yet :) )

Sorry again for creating a whole thread, but really I'm so happy I've came across all of you, guys! Hope we will make friends and share feelings, thoughts, experience and knowledge :)

A forum is nothing without its users, so this one is the best one I've seen :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account