BDSM Support Group

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So I was wondering if I started an onli.e BDSM support group specifically for support and advice, would anyone be interested in joining? (Possibly on Yahoo Groups- i'll figure it out later.)

But I think there's a lot of BDSM forums out there, and a lot of fave-to-face support groups, but no online groups specifically for advixe and support. If I did end up making such a group, I would needed some experienced folks to join as well. I'd do all the modding/admin stuff, but i'd definitely need some experienced members to do the advice giving. So the topics would be general BDSM advice, safety/equipment advice, relationship advice and moral support. There would be no personals ads, video links or anything like that...

Anyone interested should pm me:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

JettOnly

Sorry I don't really get yahoo groups
And everyone here has been really supportive

This is the only forum I have found where people take the time to answer noobs fears and questions without just closing the thread and refering you to the stickies

Although it is a nice idea I think we already have that and we just have to keep building on it here

But if you decide to go ahead I will help you out if I can

Fileboom Premium Account

I was not saying that THIS forum isn't supportive enough or amazing enough... (I have MANY good words to say about this forum, but in short, I will say it's the ONLY forum where I can say ANYTHING I've said without fearing noob flaming or creepers PMing me or trolls.) My thinking is that some people have had bad experiences in the past with asking questions or talking about their personal problems on forums, and therefore they are timid to post in a general forum. If there's a forum out there that's ONLY dedicated to asking questions and talking about your problems, then said group of people would be more comfortable... That and I'm a HUGE fan of support groups. I was in this Yahoo group once for people with horses who have sarcoids (Google it if you're curious), and basically it turned into a support group. A lot of the posts were just updates on individual members progress and the problems they are having, and everyone would comment and say "Oh, that's great!' or "Oh, I'm sorry, that happened to me to- keep trying!" Sadly, we also had some members who had to have horses put down, and they still went to the group to help other members so their horses may not meet the same fate.

T, I've facilitated a Yahoo group before, and SOME are mailing lists if the admin chooses certain options. They can also be forums as well, and the admin controls how much control members have over the group... Not to say Yahoo isn't without it's issues... It has quite a few.

Knots, that is not how the internet works! LOL. But if you notice, I did say "I would needed some experienced folks to join as well." (Excuse the bad grammar- I was on my phone.) I was planning on facilitating the group and perhaps offering support, but I was needing others to join to give BDSM related advice. I can provide support and advice on relationships in general and even assist in helping those in crisis (suicide, self injury, etc.), but I acknowledge I'm not the person to come to for advice on BDSM! Although I am familiar with some of the equipment. LOL!! (I'm an actual equestrian, so that's a REALLY bad joke.)

So I'm assuming the general consensus is that SMPlace is good enough for advice. LOL. *ahem* I should probably reassure the mods that I'm NOT a member stealer before I get kicked out. LOL. I'm not, and I'm pretty loyal to the forums I actually like. Therefore, I will direct any poor, lost, kinky souls I meet to SMPlace:)

Fileboom Premium Account