Your most painful BDSM expeience??

Flingress

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

my worst experience was being tied to a chair and beaten by a group of schoolmates. until i passed out. they didn't hit my face much bcs they didnt want to leave evidence of their action on me. they just aimed at my torso mostly, and twisted my arms like crazy before they tied me up.

the funny thing is, back then i had no idea i was into bdsm myself. and it didn't even register for a long while after the incident, or during similar but less intense episodes of violence i kept receiving from the same guys.

when i look back, i know now that it helped me endure the whole thing... bcs i derived a secret pleasure from the blows landing on my torso, giving me strength to display courage at the face of their assault. i would look right back into their eyes. i did flinch and gasp and groan and scream in pain, but whenever i could direct my gaze i would just target their eyes and stare into theirs. i remember it annoyed the hell out of them. it made me look much braver than i felt.

years passed and now i know more about myself. i know what my absolute turn-ons are and how they luckily clicked with the kind of abuse my scoolmates intended on me during high school.

what the heck... sometimes it pays to be an eccentric. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

When I started my relationship with Obedient little puppy, I used to try and 'comfort' her a little, saying that 'This is going to hurt me far more than it will hurt you' . . . . I don't think she believed me for some reason. :rolleyes:
For the record, clothes pegs, the British sprung ones, on my nips was ... interesting.
I am however, taken with what Subspace said about 'deal breakers' and Sparrow's comment on 'betrayal'. I think in this lifestyle, total trust and understanding is everything. If this was lost or broken, I for one would be devastated, sometimes the worst pain leaves no visible mark.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

after reading your story, i had a smirk. I think he didn't submit. He tortured you mentally, and you by your own volition stated you would have drank your own urine had he come back that day.
If anything, I say your view of him as weak is what ended any situation.

QUOTE]

Yes I do think I saw him as week b/c what I wished was that he was strong enough (will) to make me submit to his first reguest rather than barganing with me.

"I'm sorry, I don't have a Greek tragedy or anything to compare with some of you. " ~ReallyGreen

Are you saying that I am a bit long winded?;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Yes I do think I saw him as week b/c what I wished was that he was strong enough (will) to make me submit to his first reguest rather than barganing with me.

that's what punishments are for. And he chose one he deliberately knew you would be more opposed to doing then his initial request, when you refused that one as well, he did the classic "you are untrainable" maneuver to use guilt and inner longing for approval on your part as a very powerful punishment.

You suffered and waited a month, for something that would have been forgotten in a week had you just done it. Your own self abuse was so much better a punishment then you actually drinking your own urine, and obviously its left a more lasting impression then the former punishment would have.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

that's what punishments are for. And he chose one he deliberately knew you would be more opposed to doing then his initial request, when you refused that one as well, he did the classic "you are untrainable" maneuver to use guilt and inner longing for approval on your part as a very powerful punishment.

You suffered and waited a month, for something that would have been forgotten in a week had you just done it. Your own self abuse was so much better a punishment then you actually drinking your own urine, and obviously its left a more lasting impression then the former punishment would have.

Touché

Fileboom Premium Account