Your #1 Fantasy in short

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sado_Dom

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Me talking to my 'victim.'

You love the thought of it don't you, you dirty slut? You love how I'm going kidnap you, rape you, and make you my pet. You're such a disgusting slut. You're going to be my fuckslave.
I'm going to hold you down against your will and violate your pussy and ass with no mercy. I don't care if you cry either because I know through those tears you love every bit of pain I'll make you feel. And after I'm done with you I'll put you in your kennel where you will have to wait for the next time I come and violate you..
It sounds so hot doesn't it slut? You want me to make you scream? I'll make you scream slut. You'll cry in pain for me to stop, but I'll just grab you by throat and slap you until your cries and screams are reduced to whimpers and sobbing.

Sorry if it was a little too extreme. >= P

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Phoray

there is so much I've never done or even thought of.

Off hand, what came to mind was a male pet begging to screw me-I mean, really pitiful degrading begging. getting me off with his mouth- having him suck my "cock" and then screwing him instead with a strap on dual dildo. dual dildo may be a fuzzy area- I definitely get a mental high from screwing the guy in general but don't know if it'd feel good or just uncomfortable with a dual.

I suppose I am one of those gals where BDSM and sex usually go hand in hand. Or at least play with lovemaking after wards.

EDIT: I feel as if I didn't represent this fantasy entirely- before all of the above, I usually think of the male being the usual vanilla loving fool or almost virgin(no idea what he likes) and training him to be the this sort of sex slave in a very short amount of time that would do all of the above. Obsessed with sex with me kind of thing- wanting me so badly but my choosing to deny him and put him through things that make him uncomfortable sexually and really aching and begging for me desperately at the end of hours/days.

There we go *laugh*

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

submissive89

my number one fantasy is to be kidnapped bound and gagged and gang banged by 20 guys . then forced to suck their dicks, while being fucked in the ass and pussy. being smacked in the face with all their dick and choked while being fucked. also want to be burned then after they are done with me i want to be left hand cuffed doggy style with peanut butter on my pussy and 3 horny dogs. yummy!

Fileboom Premium Account