Your #1 Fantasy in short

peter1953

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fantasy

Mine would be to arrange a meeting with a woman from a d/s personals site. We would meet in public, have coffee and then she invites me back to her place to see if we like the same things. Back at her house i strip and she ties my hands behind my back, sits me on the floor and ties my wrists to a radiator. Standing over me she lights a cigarette."My husband will be back in an hour or so, he's gone to collect a couple of our tranny friends". taking a banana from a fruit bowl she first spits on it and then slips it in my mouth. "While your waiting you can practice on that. it's a bit small, but it will give you an idea". She smiles, "Filming starts after lunch".
And she leaves the room.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Andy123

Do you really want to know?

I kidnap a banker..handsome guy typically wearing a suit, eloquent and in short every mother-in-laws dream. Four Dominant Masters assist me, gagging him while he resists og tries to scream. We bind him and throw him in the back of a truck and drive off to a remote factory-type building.

I interrogate him - wanting a code to a vault or something like that. I throw water in his face, rip his shirt open, spit on him, slap him and yank his hair. I haven't removed the gag though...in all honesty I don't really care about the code, I just want to torment him.

I grab his crotch and squeese his balls as he screams in anguish, thereafter I knock him out cold with a blow to his temples. When he wakes up, I have had him stripped and the Dominant males are all observing him. I allow them all to ravish the handsome naked prisoner while I sit calmly and enjoy the sight.

When they're all done with him, I get them to hold him down while I pierce his back with several flesh-hooks, connect them with rope and suspend him in midair by his own flesh. He can't move or he'll increase pressure on the hooks and tear himself. I blindfold him, put clamps on his dangling cock and nipples...then I proceed to whip him with my riding crop and single tail. When he's all covered in marks...I stand back...and watch him...dick fully erect, standing to attention...his screams transformed into moans of pleasure...his lips calling my name behind the ballgag while tears are running down his cheeks. I kiss them away...get the males to cut him down and carry the used man - now my slave to my bed, where the real game can begin.

Tha sounds crazy fun a woman letting men take you without you having a choice, i would so let this happen, plz u can do this and make it happen. wow

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sintara

At the moment I would like to have a phone slave who would be willing to self-torture while I listened to the sounds he made. I would have him describe what he was doing to himself and if I didn't approve I would instruct him to do something more pleasing to me. I enjoy listening to a man struggle to speak while in pain, the sucking in of breath, a little groan followed by a louder crying out.......

Fileboom Premium Account

chrisincuffs

My fantasy isn't twisted at all, and I've experienced it once and can't wait to again. I'm in NYC and Master keeps a small vibrator on my clit with a remote control in his pocket. On the crowded subway he turns it on (Master always commands when I am allowed to cum) People are talking to me and I want to cum soooo bad! Master makes me hold my composure and keep up the conversation. We go to Central Park and Master turns it on again. Again people everywhere. Master allows me to cum. The pleasure is so intense, however I have to hide it. All the while Master is whispering in my ear, reminding me I am His slave and His playtoy and this is my reward for being a good slave. Later we go to Rockefeller Center and do it all over again......Every time I see the ice on Rockefeller I want to cum!

Fileboom Premium Account

onbike

I fanasize about going to a wicked "tit doctor" . He performs various pain endurance tests on my tits and nipples. He must sensitize my nipples and make them enjoy receiving pain. The tests become more intense after each visit. Between visits I have to wear various nipple restraints, like a spiked bra or nipple binders/trainers. Sometimes he takes blood samples from my nipples, infuses them with saline or injects them with burning substances.

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

To be kidnapped by a good looking man or transvestite and forced to become a slave in a harem full cute girls. Everyday we have have to pleasure the master/mistress and his/her customers, as well as keep the house nice and tidy. I'll get punished a lot because of my mischievous nature, but its okay because of all the shameless clothes we get to wear. The master/mistress also lends me out to customers, some of whom take my photo for a keepsake

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Tough choice--I've got several. One favorite is that I kidnap a young, muscular cop. He comes to with his wrists and ankles in spreader bars and suspended from the ceiling. He demands to be let go, but I ignore him and slowly cut off his uniform, exploring his body as I do so and taunting him for being powerless. I slowly torture his nipples, his cock and balls, and his ass and he gradually realizes that he has no choice except to accept what I'm doing. Eventually I lower him and force him down onto all fours. I make him suck my cock. Then I start teasing his ass, gradually forcing him to beg me to fuck him. When I do fuck him, it's harsh and brutal, but it leaves him craving more. By the end, he's my willing slave.

Fileboom Premium Account