verbal humiliation

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by spike, Dec 9, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. spike

spike New Member

I really would like to know more ways of doing verbal humiliation.

So far, I have been saying things like, "your dick is too small", "you can't please me or any woman at all", "your cum is pathetically small amount", "you are just very bad in sex".....

But it seems not "mean" enough, he still craves for more, can anyone help me with more idea? what else can I say to degrade him?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Have you read the Newcomer's FAQ post about verbal play? That might give you a few ideas

3. spike

spike New Member

Thank you Sebastian, I read i again, it help a lot. I learn a lot of technic from it.

Just what other words/terms that I can use to humiliate a guy's small penis?

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Well, there are some basic ones: worthless, pathetic, sad, joke, useless, and so on. My personal favorite is "that useless lump of tissue between your legs."

Then there are ones that revolve around what he does with it. "I'm gonna have to let other guys fuck me, because this cock isn't gonna satisfy me at all." "It's a snack and I'm looking for a meal." "Ok, put it in me now. What do you mean you're in me? I can't feel it at all." "When you're standing at a urinal, does other guys ever start laughing?" These are things that are best doled out slowly and occasionally. They'll lose their force if you drop them all at once.

5. spike

spike New Member

sebastian, thank you so much! they are great! I have been using same words again and agin. So far he is still loving it, but i am starting to get bored my self. lol

Cuckold is our fantasy too. We talk about that a lot, but in reality it is hard to happen.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM