Its coming along nicely :)

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am horrible at writing. I want to go to school to be a diesel mechanic, but I'm not book smart at all. Math is my worst enemy.

Skipping a meal was my first punishment. I was hungry too. I forgot about the punishment half way through and asked if I could have a bowl of cereal. She said no of course, but right before my bedtime she let me have a bowl of cereal. It was for being honest about the pizza. Yay for being honest. She said next time will be worse, but honesty always helps.

It feels so awesome to be in a relationship like this!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Amuk

My weakness is meat. I love meat. Love love it. Would eat it raw if it didn't kill me...and dairy queen. Dairy queen is the best
Actually, it won't necessarily kill you. You can eat meat raw, but it is much riskier to eat than cooked meat. In fact, there are two specific dishes that come to mind, both of which I have tried. A few years ago I was able to try a bit of carpaccio, an Italian appetizer, which is thinly sliced beef with vinaigrette made from olive oil. While in Japan this past summer I was able to try beef sashimi, which is just thinly sliced raw beef (also had fish sashimi as well). These dishes can be pricey depending on the quality of the meat, as well as the restaurant. I'm very fortunate to have been able to have some nice quality of both.

I finish tomorrow. I SHOULD be writing about Flannery O'Connor right now..but its not as much fun
Fun stuff, right? Been reading Flannery O'Connor in my English class too. Thankfully I don't have to write any papers though. :p

I am horrible at writing. I want to go to school to be a diesel mechanic, but I'm not book smart at all. Math is my worst enemy.

Skipping a meal was my first punishment. I was hungry too. I forgot about the punishment half way through and asked if I could have a bowl of cereal. She said no of course, but right before my bedtime she let me have a bowl of cereal. It was for being honest about the pizza. Yay for being honest. She said next time will be worse, but honesty always helps.

It feels so awesome to be in a relationship like this!
That is fantastic, handcuff_freak! :D I can't say that I'm not jealous of you two. If it weren't for school and such, I'd go for 24/7, but alas, I cannot. For two reasons, one being that I currently do not have a sub, and the other that, in the long run, schooling is more important. Some day I hope to have that though. It's my ideal type of relationship I believe.

Fileboom Premium Account

Good for you HF! Glad your first punishment went well!

Yes, it went very well. It wasn't that harsh, but taught me a lesson. My next however won't be as easy I'm assured. I have been told not to orgasm without permission. This I have done, but last night she added that I am not able to even play with myself. I had used that to calm the urge a little bit. The first night I had failed at this. I was honest and told her I did a very very small amount and asked for forgiveness. Nope. She is strict and now I have another punishment awaiting me :-(

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

lol amuk

everytime I see your screenname I think of the cartoon Duck Amuck
the best cartoon ever
....Thanks.

Not sure I'm familiar with that cartoon though.

Yes, it went very well. It wasn't that harsh, but taught me a lesson. My next however won't be as easy I'm assured. I have been told not to orgasm without permission. This I have done, but last night she added that I am not able to even play with myself. I had used that to calm the urge a little bit. The first night I had failed at this. I was honest and told her I did a very very small amount and asked for forgiveness. Nope. She is strict and now I have another punishment awaiting me :-(
Well, learning to live differently than you're used to takes time. After a while I'm sure you'll get accustomed to your new lifestyle choice, and I'm sure you'll love it even more. For now, just try your best not to disappoint too much, too often, as that might discourage her. As was said before. Inversely, something similar happened to me, except that my sub at the time wasn't honest. I was willing to give her more time to adjust, but things just didn't end up working out. So be careful when it comes to letting your domme down. Intentional or not, a blow to the ego really does leave a mark.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk: thanks. I will take that into consideration. We have talked about me playing with myself earlier today though. I've told her how hard it is for me and that I am trying for her. We had a little sex and then later she gave me 5min to play with myself. To get me used to it we are going to give me a scheduled play time that slowly gets farther and farther apart. That works better for me.

I am also very honest. She knows this and knows I feel bad after doing something wrong. I genuinely do feel bad. Its way better to tell on myself than have her find out later. If she looks me in the eyes and asks a question there is no way for me to lie anyway. I'm a horrible liar. I'm glad I am that way though. Keeps me honest.

We have a lot of open communication about this lifestyle and talk everything out. Since its taken me 3yrs to get her to even consider this I am being very careful of her feelings.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: