Its coming along nicely :)

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Amuk: thanks. I will take that into consideration. We have talked about me playing with myself earlier today though. I've told her how hard it is for me and that I am trying for her. We had a little sex and then later she gave me 5min to play with myself. To get me used to it we are going to give me a scheduled play time that slowly gets farther and farther apart. That works better for me.

I am also very honest. She knows this and knows I feel bad after doing something wrong. I genuinely do feel bad. Its way better to tell on myself than have her find out later. If she looks me in the eyes and asks a question there is no way for me to lie anyway. I'm a horrible liar. I'm glad I am that way though. Keeps me honest.

We have a lot of open communication about this lifestyle and talk everything out. Since its taken me 3yrs to get her to even consider this I am being very careful of her feelings.
That's great. Honesty really is the best policy. To me, it relates deeply to trust, and trust is the most important thing in any type of relationship for me. It really makes me happy when I see such honesty like you have shown.

thats just not right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce8J92AEfCs

I'll be sad if you don't watch it
I'll put on my saddest, puppiest face
OH, I guess I have seen that. Gotta love Daffy. Heck, the Loony Toons were amazing. What happened to the good cartoons like that? Children these days... I swear.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

That's great. Honesty really is the best policy. To me, it relates deeply to trust, and trust is the most important thing in any type of relationship for me. It really makes me happy when I see such honesty like you have shown

Known each other around 5yrs and I've only lied to her once. Wasn't even a big lie. It was about something stupid, but it was still a lie. Was the worst feeling in the world. I never want to go through that again.

Fileboom Premium Account

I disobeyed the order of playing with myself and not to orgasm a few days ago. I been waiting for punishment. I just received about 10 hits with the belt. The first hit was light, but then she let loose. Ouch! I said the safe word at about 10. She stopped then though. If we didn't have some place to be she would have probably went to 30.

She said we might resume at a later time or she will find something else for the rest of the punishment. If I get 30 hits with the belt I doubt I will ever disobey again. Just the 10 hurt a lot!

Fileboom Premium Account