Its coming along nicely :)

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So we have started to do some 24/7 stuff! Yay! We have had a few small talks and she likes the idea. We started off with small things, but are going to progress to more at her pace. So far I'm not able to eat unless she tells me I can and I have to ask to have an orgasm. Started out with only a few things so she isn't overwhelmed. Today I had a slice of leftover pizza when she was at work. I felt bad and told her. I am awaiting my first punishment :-( its got my mind racing as to how harsh its going to be.

I am so glad that she is doing this for me. It feels so great to obey her. This might not feel like much to anyone else, but its taken 3years for me to even get her to try this. Its a huge deal for me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Congratulations that things are going so well. It's gonna take her some time to get comfortable with it, so don't push her too hard. That slice of pizza was a genuine slip and not you being bratty to get punishment, was it? If it's you acting out, restrain those urges until she's more experienced, because they will start make her less confident of her dominance. If it was a genuine slip, perhaps you might ask for a protocol where you can call her and ask permission for a snack.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sebastian: No, it wasn't me acting out. I was just hungry. Since I'm used to eating whenever I want its a hard habit to break. I am allowed a can of fruit when she is at work to hold me over, but pizza sounded better. She can't take calls while at work.
She is a very confident person as it is, but I know this isn't something that comes natural to her. She is great at it though! I let her know that too. We talk about it a lot and I keep letting her know that we are going at her pace. I also made it clear to her to tell me if she doesn't want to do something to tell me about it. Reading almost every thread on this site has helped me tremendously. I am still up for new info and advice as well.

Sado_Dom: Thanks. It is awesome. It gets my adrenaline going as well. I hope you get into it as well. Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account