Its coming along nicely :)

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by handcuff_freak, May 10, 2010.

1. So we have started to do some 24/7 stuff! Yay! We have had a few small talks and she likes the idea. We started off with small things, but are going to progress to more at her pace. So far I'm not able to eat unless she tells me I can and I have to ask to have an orgasm. Started out with only a few things so she isn't overwhelmed. Today I had a slice of leftover pizza when she was at work. I felt bad and told her. I am awaiting my first punishment :-( its got my mind racing as to how harsh its going to be.

I am so glad that she is doing this for me. It feels so great to obey her. This might not feel like much to anyone else, but its taken 3years for me to even get her to try this. Its a huge deal for me.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Congratulations that things are going so well. It's gonna take her some time to get comfortable with it, so don't push her too hard. That slice of pizza was a genuine slip and not you being bratty to get punishment, was it? If it's you acting out, restrain those urges until she's more experienced, because they will start make her less confident of her dominance. If it was a genuine slip, perhaps you might ask for a protocol where you can call her and ask permission for a snack.
  3. Sado_Dom

Sado_Dom Member

Hey that's awesome!! It must feel amazing to finally head into 24/7! Just thinking about being in a 24/7 bdsm relationship gets my adrenaline going.
  4. Sebastian: No, it wasn't me acting out. I was just hungry. Since I'm used to eating whenever I want its a hard habit to break. I am allowed a can of fruit when she is at work to hold me over, but pizza sounded better. She can't take calls while at work.
    She is a very confident person as it is, but I know this isn't something that comes natural to her. She is great at it though! I let her know that too. We talk about it a lot and I keep letting her know that we are going at her pace. I also made it clear to her to tell me if she doesn't want to do something to tell me about it. Reading almost every thread on this site has helped me tremendously. I am still up for new info and advice as well.

Sado_Dom: Thanks. It is awesome. It gets my adrenaline going as well. I hope you get into it as well. Good luck!
  5. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

Yay! I'm so happy for you!!! :D

I almost choked when you said only 1 can of fruit while she's gone, but your work schedules are only a few hours off right? :)
  6. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

are you on a diet or something?
  7. Sluttysub: Yes. I get off work at 3am and she gets off at 7am. Its not long of a wait. Usually I try to get some sleep anyway.

Sillylittlepet: yes, I have been trying to lose weight for years now, but don't have the self control to do it myself. When I'm bored or slightly hungry I would eat. Its a bad habit.
  8. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Every time I read about 24/7 relationships, I crave my Daddy so much =(

Congrats to you and yours Handy!

Edit: Hmmm Handy? Freak? I felt a little bad about calling you Freak . . . hmmm we're going to have to figure that out.
  9. Precious

Precious Member

I'm happy for you HF!! Bummer about the pizza, i know how hard it can be changing your usually dependent lifestyle! But I'm sure you'll learn and love it!
  10. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

It makes me miss my master too :(
  11. InnocentFacade and Sillylittlepet: Awww. I hope you two get to see them soon! I know how hard that can be.

InnocentFacade: Handy is fine. I wasn't too sure about having Freak in my username, but my wife was the one to pick it out. I don't use my normal username so family and friends can't google it and find this.

Precious: It is hard to break the habit. Been doing it for years. Its easier to obey when there isn't my favorite foods in the house. She also keeps a lot of candy around :-( I think she bought Almond Joys on purpose. Haha
  12. Sado_Dom

Sado_Dom Member

Hahah Almond Joys that's so evil! I'm glad I don't have to worry about not being able to when when I want :p I'd starve to death probably!
  13. Almond Joys are my favorite! I told myself that I'm not going to have one, but I will beg and beg!! She loves to tell me no though. Haha
  14. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Just caught up on your thread....... Congratulations cuffree. Your post brought a smile..... A much needed one.

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop about what happened.
  15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Congrats! I'm sure neither of you will regret the decision in the long run!