Vanishing Submissives

Maxxim

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have met a few submissives here but have had the misfortune to find those that do not have the desire to truly be subservient. They have served for anywhere from a day to a month, but the end result is that they suddenly go quiet. They do not bother to tell me if they've found a new master, don't want to serve any more or what the case may be. I don't punish them more than normal and take care to make sure they know that I will listen to them if they have problems carrying out a task. Yet I do not receive the same consideration when it comes to them deciding to break off contact. Frankly, this annoys me to no end.

The question I have is how many others have experienced this and have you discovered a way to minimize this?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Martello

Martello

EZRA

also remember subs hate conflict and may prefer to disappear than try and explain themselves.
but I also think subspace has a point many may just be" testing the waters"
How many romance novels have the MAN" taking her forcefully into his arms" sorta thing, for many the idea of being dominated sounds better than it actually is or is different than they thought it would be so they just disappear than hafe to admit they were wrong about what they wanted.

Just a thought.

Fileboom Premium Account

stripped

There is a spectral difference between a real sm relationship, and a role play / recreational sm relationship. If it's recreational, and they split, don't sweat it. If you were taking it seriously, and they split, they answer to their real master, and you did too. (no offense intended, of course) This latter scenario would mean that you take into consideration that you lost these girls for whatever reason(s), and evaluate each situation in order to grow and strengthen as a dominant. If it is a weekend thing for you, then who cares, its the same as losing past girlfriends.

Fileboom Premium Account