Making Them Squirm

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I enjoy making my submissives a little nervous... I was thinking of purchasing a spiked mace to throw in with the rest of my toys (not to actually use- just for the effect). I have a chain flogger that I don't use (the falls are really long and I figure I need more flogging experience before I use it). The second night I was with my last sub, I took him to a graveyard.

I'm meeting a new potential sub for coffee today... I was wondering if any of you had any ideas to create a little nervousness? I already tried joking about trading blood to become part of my cult... Didn't seem to phase her! Hahaha.

How do you guys intimidate your subs? I don't want to do anything TOO extreme as a lot of subs I play with are new, and I want them to be comfortable enough to play with me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

This may not work with a new sub because you have to establish trust to use one, but I think blindfolds are a great way to build tension.

It doesn't need to be a heavy duty blindfold either - an airline sleep mask is fine.

The idea is to stop the sub knowing what or where you are going to "strike" next.

What you do when they are blindfolded is up to you, and will depend on what you are both into.

Two suggestions I've often made on these boards are rubber bands and a Tazapper. Both work really well to inflict "low level", and reproducable amounts of pain.

You can combine the repeated punishment with a simple game. The sub stands in the middle of the room. They don't have to be tied up, but they are naked except for their blindfold.

You move around them, asking them questions. It could be a spelling bee game, for example. If they get the answer wrong you fire a rubber band at someplace sensitive.

The impact is relatively minor, but it's the surprise that does the work.

If you're into heavier impact play, or you want to dial up the intensity of the session you can move on to a riding crop, or a buggy whip.

You can also combine this game with enema play. The sub takes an enema and has to hold it. The problem is that the sudden impact surprises make that more and more difficult, and eventually they will "let go". If you have a cheap inflatable paddling pool it makes this game easier to clean up afterwards :)

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

The fear you can induce with a look should never be underestimated. Though I have little experience with submissives as I am one myself I believe that showing a certain intensity in your eyes can induce quite a bit of fear in someone especially because it's something you don't see people do often. For me the looks someone gives me is how I assess their character. Of course you don't want to scare a submissive too much. You wouldn't want them thinking you are going to tie them up and torture them to death.

Fileboom Premium Account

Lil Bunny

Speaking as a submissive myself, I will agree wholeheartedly with Alice and Sebastian. I've not had too much experience, but for first meeting the subtle little displays are definitely enough to make one feel butterflies and intimidated. The eyes are extremely powerful tool at your disposal, and they are still so very delightfully subtle. (The subtle foot on their chair move Sebastian mentioned would also likely work wonders) Just do remember you want to build that trust first, ease into a nice comfort zone, and then I'd play with the nervousness a little more. Perhaps keep your toy, but don't have them know it exists for a few months. Then give it a nice talking up about your "new toy" and let them view it for the first time. I'm sure their expression would be priceless. Admittedly the thought of a spiked mace is enough to make myself me cringe in terror. Hope this helps some!

-Bun

Fileboom Premium Account