Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by RS1981, Feb 9, 2011.

1. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Today my pet made a little slip up and called me baby instead of a more respectful title. I let it slide this time, but I'm still in the process of training her. I don't mind if she calls me that once in a while eventually, but I feel she has to earn that privilege. Do any dom/mes here go by that rule or do any submissives here have masters that go by it?
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I pretty much always call him "master" or "sir" or his name.

Anything else is something I rarely say, but only because I'm not used to saying cutesy names!
  3. RS1981

RS1981 Member

I like cute names, but like I said I'm still training her so she has to earn that privilege. I have to admit I kinda miss it, but teaching discipline is most important right now. I just have to be careful I don't train her so well that she doesn't call me by the cute names at all lol.
  4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I love cute names too!! Its just that I got into the habit of calling my boyfriend "master" and "sir" before I started calling him anything else
  5. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Yeah my girlfriend is mainly used to vanilla relationships, she's done light bondage but she hasn't done anything involving major domination so she's not used to being disciplined.
  6. Nuka

Nuka Member

We do similar to you RS. I like the names like hun/hon, baby etc but only when she's been good, otherwsie it's Master.