Recognizing "your own"?

Darktruth

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hahaha, is this like when you refuse to read maps because, "Im like a compass woman".. "Yea, right, even I can tell we have been going in a circle for half an hour"..

Exactly. Men don’t need things like maps and instruction manuals…we invented GPS to get away from maps and we invented pictures on the front of boxes to get away from instruction manuals.

Like science stuff? Well, anyways, as long as it is interesting for you.. :) I spend most of my day attempting to convince body builders that their 150 lbs weights do not go on the floor :mad: Lol. But no, my job is fine really, because I don't have to sit down all day long.. Being a student I do enough sitting as it is :)

No, no, no not science, that’s for smart people (which I am not lol). European Politics and Economics mainly, I also enjoy being an annoying little bastard trying to make my MP’s life harder. :D At this moment in time I’m trying to find a single paragraph which gives legality to the EU (others have tired and nobody has found it which means it isn’t there)…basically, a very long and boring story short, I’m like a dog with a bone and I’m not letting go until I’ve found (hopefully I wont find it though) what I’m looking for. :cool::D

Its mind-numbingly boring but it isn’t too bad because I get some sort of sadistic pleasure making politicians lives harder. :D

Sebastian - I dont know whether it has to do with reproduction or not, but I dont find it that difficult to figure it out with men. As a bonus they are also very practical to have around.. :) They are very good at removing spiders. They are good at fixing things that dont work. They can reach things or open things.. They are like portable heaters.

We’re natures Swiss Army Knife. ;) :D Women have little hands to do delicate jobs that men just can’t do.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

You dont think the sub would be a little weirded out by that? It might be a little strange to watch the person who usually dominates you bend-over-boyfriend-style.. Lol... But then again, this might be the entire turn on..:rolleyes: And if he is bi I guess he would like the occasional male encounter..

Well, that's part of what's such a turn on for me. I enjoy taking doms down a notch or two. It's _my fantasy_; I have no idea if it's a female sub's fantasy.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

Exactly. Men don’t need things like maps and instruction manuals…we invented GPS to get away from maps and we invented pictures on the front of boxes to get away from instruction manuals.

No, no, no not science, that’s for smart people (which I am not lol). European Politics and Economics mainly, I also enjoy being an annoying little bastard trying to make my MP’s life harder. :D At this moment in time I’m trying to find a single paragraph which gives legality to the EU (others have tired and nobody has found it which means it isn’t there)…basically, a very long and boring story short, I’m like a dog with a bone and I’m not letting go until I’ve found (hopefully I wont find it though) what I’m looking for. :cool::D

Its mind-numbingly boring but it isn’t too bad because I get some sort of sadistic pleasure making politicians lives harder. :D

We’re natures Swiss Army Knife. ;) :D Women have little hands to do delicate jobs that men just can’t do.

I LOVE GPS.. That is the most fantastic invention somebody ever made.. Im ridicoulously retarded when it comes to finding anything.. And being the one walking around with a huge map, now that is just embarrasing..

Let me get this straight though - you are like some sort of freestyle-journalist-type of thing (in lack of a btter word)? Or do you do it because you simply like tormenting those poor political souls that much? ;)
And the article is about how GB's membership (im assuming that we are talking about GB here cause you said MP) of the EU is not legal according to GB law?? If this is the case, how can they be a member without first changing the law?? See I dont understand politics. But Im glad that you get pleasure out of tormenting them - good for you! And btw. I dont think you qualify as "stupid" - uhm, politics and economics?

Yes, we do have small hands.. They fit in staplers. That is handy.. :p I dont think I should be trusted with Swiss Army knives when I can't even handle a stapler.... Lol.

Maybe the girl in the mall was just imitating Britney Spears? We all know how fun this can be :O

Wow.. Im totally off topic.. Sorry. How big of a crime is this considered in here?

Btw. a stupid question - how do you do the multiple-quote-thing? Do you jsut write in between the quoted post?

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

Well, that's part of what's such a turn on for me. I enjoy taking doms down a notch or two. It's _my fantasy_; I have no idea if it's a female sub's fantasy.

I cant really see myself being comfortable with this scenario.. I mean it would be almost like a switching roles type of thing.. But then also not.. And I imagine it would be very strange.. :rolleyes:
Im sure there are other ppl. out there though who would love to watch it.. :p

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

That really had a different meaning for me but when I first read it but I understand what you mean now. It does make a lot more sense that way as well, the human desire to be with someone must be incredibly strong.

I think it is.. Be it a man or a women, same-sex relationships or hetero. relationships. In any case, who wants to be alone? Sure, sometimes.. All the time, no thanks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

I LOVE GPS.. That is the most fantastic invention somebody ever made.. Im ridicoulously retarded when it comes to finding anything.. And being the one walking around with a huge map, now that is just embarrasing..

GPS is brilliant but there is a major problem with it. Where I live we have two main roads that go south into London, one of them is a GPS Blackspot and sadly I have to travel up an down that road quite a lot.

Let me get this straight though - you are like some sort of freestyle-journalist-type of thing (in lack of a btter word)? Or do you do it because you simply like tormenting those poor political souls that much? ;)

I do it because I enjoy it, but the amount of time I spend doing I think I should be paid for it. lol. What I would like is to get a job being a researcher, which is basically what I’m doing now anyway, so I can get paid for it while I’m studying my A-levels so I can go to university...if you knew me 2 months ago you would have thought I was joking about going to university. :D lol.

And the article is about how GB's membership (im assuming that we are talking about GB here cause you said MP) of the EU is not legal according to GB law?? If this is the case, how can they be a member without first changing the law?? See I dont understand politics. But Im glad that you get pleasure out of tormenting them - good for you! And btw. I dont think you qualify as "stupid" - uhm, politics and economics?

You understood that perfectly Anna; legally speaking we can’t be a member of the EU. :D This isn’t the place to talk about this though. :(

Yes, we do have small hands.. They fit in staplers. That is handy.. :p I dont think I should be trusted with Swiss Army knives when I can't even handle a stapler.... Lol.

I agree. :p :D

Maybe the girl in the mall was just imitating Britney Spears? We all know how fun this can be :O

Maybe, but I think it's more likely she was a Sub. I can't see anyone looking so sheepish if they really wanted to go shoping without their undies. :) She had a really, really nice arse though. :eek::D Oddly this - :D - was the look on my face when I saw her. :eek::D

Btw. a stupid question - how do you do the multiple-quote-thing? Do you jsut write in between the quoted post?

Click quote. Cut the text you want to respond to leaving the first part in the original “quote†boxes, paste the cut text and then highlight it and click the quote button again so the highlighted text goes into it’s own quote box. It’s not the best explanation but if you try it once or twice you’ll understand what I meant. :D

Fileboom Premium Account