Recognizing "your own"?

SubAnna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

DT - I will try it out next time I find myself wanting to multi-quote ppl. :) And yes, you are probably right about the sheepish look :) I wonder what she did to deserve shopping without underwear.. Or maybe her dom/me just thought it would be fun :p that must be horribly though whenever you want stuff on the lower shelves.. :S

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

SubAnna

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Darktruth

DT - I will try it out next time I find myself wanting to multi-quote ppl. :) And yes, you are probably right about the sheepish look :) I wonder what she did to deserve shopping without underwear.. Or maybe her dom/me just thought it would be fun :p that must be horribly though whenever you want stuff on the lower shelves.. :S

Maybe she embarrassed him in public so he thought he’d punish her by making her go without them for a weekend or something like that. The scenarios are endless and rather fun to think of. :D That's even if it was a punishment, it might just have been something he told her to do.

Oh, and ofc. good luck with university.. Im working on taking additional courses so that I can apply by summer.. What I want to study requires many different subjects, so yea, and I couldnt fit all of them into my time table when I was in school.. :)

Thank you. :D I’m going to need serious luck love. Lol. After a few years of uncertainty I’ve finally settled on what I want to do and I’m not setting about getting it.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

:D
Maybe she embarrassed him in public so he thought he’d punish her by making her go without them for a weekend or something like that. The scenarios are endless and rather fun to think of. :D That's even if it was a punishment, it might just have been something he told her to do.

Thank you. :D I’m going to need serious luck love. Lol. After a few years of uncertainty I’ve finally settled on what I want to do and I’m not setting about getting it.

Haha, I bet you think that is funny. That would be soooo humiliating though.. But this ofc. is the point :D And looking at her, I guess you helped him out by furthering the humiliation just a little bit...

That is good.. Knowing what you want. Plus if you dont ppl. give you shit about it :( What do you study if you want to be a researcher? I mean, you cant study research can you? :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

:D

Haha, I bet you think that is funny. That would be soooo humiliating though.. But this ofc. is the point :D And looking at her, I guess you helped him out by furthering the humiliation just a little bit...

At the time I just thought "nice arse" to be honest...the only reason I find it funny now is because I’ve put the pieces together. The only reason she would do that even thought it was humiliating is because her Master told her to for some reason. After a few years it suddenly popped into my head again and I understood it…it’s brilliant when that happens, it’s thinking but without the effort. :D lol

That is good.. Knowing what you want. Plus if you dont ppl. give you shit about it :( What do you study if you want to be a researcher? I mean, you cant study research can you? :D

I want to study sports management but it has nothing to do with the research. I don't think you need any official qualifications for that, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t anyway because the party I would become a researcher for are all about cutting the red tape and such things. Besides they’re only a small party so they would be picky about whom they employ for that sort of job. :D lol

Fileboom Premium Account