tweezers

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sooo.. Mistress has found her self a new toy. Over the last few weeks she has developed a fondness for plucking my hairs with a pair of tweezers.
I'm not fond of this.

"Please Mistress! cant you just use the bull whip!"

But I also can't deny her it either, because she enjoys it soo much and it seems to appeal to her quirks.
Sadism, obsessive compulsive.
I will also admit that I'm getting hair in places I don't want it and getting plucked makes it go away for a long time.

But the other night she almost had me at my safe word, she had been working on my whiskers around the lips..(shudder)
But then the evil thing held me a stroked my head and it was so wonderfull I compleatly forgot all about it, and just laid there and soaked up the attention.
SO while I really hate the Tweezers, and she knows it she always makes it worth it................. evil...

Dose any of you have something like this , somthing you or your sub really hates but you or you sub puts up with because the Dom really enjoys it and makes it worth it?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Tweezers are a good friend of mine :) My slave has a mustache and beard and I expect him to keep trimmed nicely but there are times he slacks and then out come the tweezers.. because of course I'm under the assumption that if he doesn't keep it nicely trimmed then he must not really want to have the beard/mustache and is really just asking me to pull out the hairs myself. (insert evil grin here). It usually only takes a few hairs to get my point across. Tweezers also work nicely down below when he hasn't taken care of business there properly as well, although he does usually have to be tied down for that LOL

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Tweezers...something I am yet to experience in any sense...is it really as painful as it people make it out to be? :(

Depends on where you are tweezing. When I do my eyebrows I push on the root of the hair with my finger to apply lots of pressure until its out and this definitely helps. When I go to the salon and have them professionally done I always end up with tears rolling down my face just because the eye area gets so over-stimulated and I then feel like a complete dork. :rolleyes: Also, the faster you pull the less it hurts.

Fileboom Premium Account