What to make of new relationship

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Laulau, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Laulau

Laulau New Member

about 8 months ago I began a Dom/sub relationship and became a sub to a much older Dom. It didn't work out for us but I did enjoy being in that type of relationship. For the last 3 months I have been dating a guy around my age who makes me happy. We celebrated valentine this evening and I thought I would wear some sexy lingerie. I got embarassed for reasons unknown to me as I'm usually outgoing, my boyfreind who is strictly vanilla said it was cute that I did that for him. He didn't try it on and now I'm left feelin really confused. I think now I have had expirience being dominated that I can't have a normal relationship. I fell like I've done something wrong and it's messing with self worth. I would love to hear your thoughts or advice if you have any? Many thanks, lau P.s sorry for any typo's I'm using my iPhone and it's a nightmare!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Have you read the FAQ? It's the standard starting place we suggest new arrivals to the site. It will give you a lot of stuff to think about and a language to describe what you like.