tweezers

subspace

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Strangely, when she works on my "lower half" it dosent hurt as much as on the face,ears and nose.(yes ,well it sucks to get older)
But she has only tried a couple of hairs in a couple of places, I think she might be waiting for a more formal scene with more time, befor she goes to work in these areas.(groan)
And I think she realizes that "after care" will necessarily take on a more sexual nature.
It isn't a "punishment" yet but I'm sure that is coming, right now she dose it for her own enjoyment.With an evil grin and demeaning talk and all.

I have noticed it puts me in to a regressive sort of subspace, I find myself acting like a little kid, and I find it hard to get to "that" place where I can absorb the pain,something she also likes. She likes to keep me with her when we play.

Most women I know find my angst at being plucked, a bit over rated. I think this is just because they are more used to it and have been doing for far longer than me.
I also think it has to do with them doing it to themselves which always seems to take some of the sting out it.
I also think that waxing is in my future, she mentioned it the other night, as a way to get a clean "canvas" for "marks". (shuddering)
The combination of hot wax plus the agony of riping it off, makes for a natural S&M activity.

I'm honored that MOP would find this an interesting activity.Good luck OLP! and no need to thank me.:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

We tried this yesterday...

Firstly, a hair from out of my eyebrow. I was howling in pain for some time afterwards :D :(

Then he wanted to try plucking a hair from my pussy, but I had shaved it about 36 hours earlier, and so there was nothing to pluck, which I am relieved about, because I was seriously terrified at that prospect :(

But then he has a look at my arse instead; there were a couple of hairs around my anus that I had missed :( The first one hurt, but the two or three that followed weren't so bad :confused:

And just in case you're wondering, Ezra, I'm still very reluctant to thank you for planting this idea in my master's twisted mind... :eek: :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account