New to bdsm

Insanejoker420

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The other day my girl friend said she was interested in the bdsm lifestyle. She is a sub and I'm more of the dominate. I never really looked into it before and don really no what it consists of. How do I go about the lifestyle. I've read alot in the past couple days that just explains it what it's about but not how it actually done. Like what changes do we make in our life. What is it really all about. What I got from her is it pleases her by pleasing me pleasing her. If that makes sense. A little more info about us is we've been together for 3 years and she's now just feeling comfortable enough to open up about bdsm. She thought I would be weirded out by it which I'm not I'm pretty open minded. I just need a little help or guidance on how I fulfill a dominate role to keep both of us happy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hendrixoo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Videos and articles always help. You understand it, both, by what is innately in you and how you see it performed.

A dominant should be aware of the power exchange, making his sub feel comfortable and safe in the setting, and what pleases her. Know that the first rule of being a Dom is that you are not really in control, your sub is. She is the one that sets the boundaries and parameters of your play. She is the one that says when it is over. Within those boundaries you are in control.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account