Slavegirl needs advice.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would second all the folks warning about "recognizable face pics" on the internet. Don't assume the risk is low just ecause the internet is big. Good quality "real" slave pics will be preferentially re-posted by people.

By all means take photographs, but why not make masks part of your games? Slave hoods and masks are very common in BDSM play, and can also be a means of humiliation.

They don't need to be expensive either. Google for "spandex ski mask" and you'll see some great options.

If you want something more colorful, Google for "lucha libre mask".

Using masks also means that neither of you will have compromising, recognizable pictures of the other. Not a good idea if a relationship goes sour :)

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

OwnedSlavegirl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I will take that advice at face value and be sure not to post any face pictures. You have brought up some great points about future careers, etc. Being as naive as I am, I thought it would be a great idea. Thank you for helping me re-think it. And Roland I'm about to read those messages, It is very kind of you to take the time out of your day to help a new slave. :)

I think I'm going to start a new thread, (unless there is one already) titled "What are your slaves rules?". So I can get more ideads! Glad I found this website, it's the best BDSM forum I've found thus far. All of the other ones seem to have little to no members.... or they are just interested in the sex aspect of it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account