More Newbey Advice.

DomJX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi All,

I am fairly new to Dom/Sub, my wife and we have experimented for some time with bondage (rope/handcuffs/Etc) and we have been together long enough that although we have a safe word it's never been needed.

However recently we have have pushed things up a few notches (to say the least).

so far we have experimented with many aspects fetish/bdsm, but I'm finding it difficult to come up with new ideas to keep things interesting, even reversing roles boy that was a disaster. my sub very much likes privacy with our relasionship so public stuff is not suitable unless very very subtle.

as for rope rope tying i've been improving but I need some hints and tips maybe a tutorial

also alot of the PVC stuff we have bought has been fairly poor quality is there any one that can be recommeneded a good place to get robust PVC clothing

we are also planning a trip to http://www.londondungeonhire.co.uk/ has anyone been here what are they like any comments on this place or anywhere better.

Thanks in Advance

DomJX

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vanilla137

ok, so i am also new...but my partner isn't...

what i can say, is that the only way to find out what u enjoy is to try EVERYTHING...and i mean everything.....what may be a toy to a kid, eg a plastic bat, is a great paddle for someone who is new to spanking, as it is not too painful, so it gives u time to get used to it.

we both take turns...he'll punish me first, and then i'll get my own back by making him the submissive.

i'm finding the easiest way is to make sure i'm having fun..it makes u open to new idea's.
what do u want to try?

Fileboom Premium Account

ex-vanilla

I'm in a similar position, my wife and I are both new to this. I found the best thing to do from the start was set the boundaries I won't ever cross. I'm the sub mostly, so she knows she can do whatever the Hell she likes to me provided it stays within those boundaries.

As to new ideas, we are also finding it difficult as I think it would be more helpful if one partner was more experienced.

Fileboom Premium Account