love vs. the "life''

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Im in love with My pet. We began our relationship as MISTRESS and fucktoy, but now we are definately an item. I have always shown My toy the utmost respect outside of our playtime, and I truly value him as a person. Its gotten to the point now that I still very much want to Domme him. I get so turned on thinking of him as My pet, it's hard to shut off. I hear a little snap in his tone, or a smart assed comment and I instantly want to punish or humiliate him. I really dont know how to live this way. I dont want to scare or bore him away, but I cant make Myself stop. This week we are attempting to be vanilla for the entire week. he seems fine, but Im struggling. I have never held a romantic relationship to this extent with a sub, does anyone have advice on how to make this work? Is it possible? help?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

My relationship with my master was the exact opposite, we started as boyfriend and girlfriend and become master and pet later on.
There's absolutely no reason the two of you cant have a completely normal romantic relationship and still be mistress/slave.
Has he always misbehaved in little ways or is this new since you became an item? Why are you trying to vanilla? In my opinion, if you don't want to bore him than the last thing to do would be to act vanilla! Why would punishing him, now that you're his girlfriend and not just his mistress, be negative?

Even when my master was punishing me, I still knew that he loved me more than anything else. I was never afraid that he wasn't interested in me anymore just because he disapproved of my bad behavior. If your pet-boyfriend feels the same way about you as you do about him, then I have no idea what you're concerned about.

You might want to send Tumbl3 a PM though, I'm pretty sure she and her sub are in a pretty serious relationship. I might be making that up though =P

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

I don't have any personal experience with a d/s ltr, but simply as a general principle, talk to him a lot, especially when you're starting out. If you're struggling with the vanilla side of it, let him know that. You may be the domme, but you have a right to express your struggles and limits.

A lot of couples ease into d/s play; perhaps you need to ease into vanilla activities a little at a time. Maybe you should explore the more romantic elements of d/s play first, such as having him be a romantic devoted slave, the classic romance novel hero, willing to do anything for the woman he loves. Or do vanilla stuff outside the bedroom but d/s stuff in the bedroom.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

chibi -

Start by making an agreement regarding your "outside of bedroom" life.

Whatever happens outside with your other life cannot cross the line. Only when you get to a certain point, after a certain hour, etc.... can you use his behavior in your discipline process. Otherwise when he's playing the normal man role he'll be generating payback within you, then you'll really start to get screwed up.

I'm Top in a real relationship, a Dominant when I'm in a casual or just sexual (short term) thing. With a relationship, she is my partner and friend, and as such I am very careful not to take action at night on what happens during the day.
Yes, sometimes we dip, but only in the more caring, playful, and intimate parts of our daily life. If she mouths off the wrong way, or something weird happens, we talk about it as a couple. I don't let outside roles transfer energy to inside roles. Sometimes to the point where I won't dominate her at all if something isn't sitting well.

You seem to love him very much. Just do that... respect him as a man during the day, and let him release himself to you at night. Just seems that you're so hot all the time that anything takes you back to the heat of the last scene (I mean that in a good way).

I'm not worried about your relationship.
Work the love, not the fire.

Welcome

Fileboom Premium Account

Thanks so much! very good advice from all. I really think it will work, and we've been talking openly and honestly throughout this week. It really is important for us to finish this week of normalcy. I dont look at it as abstaining, more as a test. L8NightQ, thanks a lot for your help.

one more thing: I do hope he enjoys this little break, because when we play again on monday I start seriously training My toy. Until now, I have been playfully introducing him to this life, and his role as My slave. I feel that he has shown Me a truly submissive and selfless side and thus deserves to become a better toy for Me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Tumbl3

Seems I've arrived here a bit too late lol. I actually like that idea of being vanilla for a week. Especially since it gave me one of my best punishment ideas ever. As always L8NightQ seems to have the right answer. I hope you have fun with the rest of your week, especially when you start training him next week >:] Keep us updated, and welcome to the forum.

SLP: Yes, my puppy and I are in a pretty serious relationship. We love each other very much. We haven't been doing ANY D/s because he's been gone learning to be a trucker (makes me sad). We're excited to get started when he gets back.

Fileboom Premium Account

thanks tumbl

Thank you for the welcome anyhow. I hope that we continue correspondence. Its nice to know of another couple with a similar dynamic. Perhaps we can compare our pets funny little behaviors and rules sometime? Unless that's taboo for some reason? Im new to this forum thing. Im just very curious to know about other couples with working romantic relationships.

Fileboom Premium Account