Struggling with how to approach this right....

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A few of the comments that are being made are making me feel kind of defensive though, and I believe edji is beginning to feel the same way.

We don't mean to make you guys feel that way. Considering most men go into "fix it" mode, Dom's need to be in control and many of the subs here are very outgoing in their vanilla lives and you're getting a triple dose overbearing.

Everything said here is advice. Take it from it what you will. Mostly we want you to be safe and not force the transition into the lifestyle.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

edjixxx

Roperanger, that's something I am extremely guilty of, playing fix it. I guess it's part of the male nature, make it better, be Mr. FixIt. It's something I'm definitely wrestling with myself with. Also, we tend to be very defensive at times. I don't think it's aimed at anyone in particular, it's a defense mechanism we both developed to deal with stuff.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Well, Sebastian, thank you for your "few" thoughts ( :
I will definitely put them to use...edji beware...evil grin

As far as the safe word debate. We are/were not condoning not using it presently or in the future, we were just bringing up how the lack of using it caused problems for us, sorry if that was unclear. I appreciate all of your concern though for our safety. Yes, we will use safe words.

Thank you for clarifying that for me RopeRanger. I am not a very open person regarding what goes on behind closed doors, and I am not really into social networking, forums, blogs, etc...so when I feel like the comments begin to become personal, when I only asked a question, I tend to start feeling like a snail.

Edji really enjoys spankings...a lot. With that being said, I grew up in a home where spankings was THE form of punishment until I was 12 yrs old. I was hit repeatedly anywhere from the back of my knees to the middle of my back with a very large wooden spoon (10-12" wide). Long story short I have become very numb to the idea of spanking as an adult. To me it is like air, you know it is there, but there is no feeling either way. I feel like it is something that MAYBE someday I will come to terms with, or it may never happen I do not know. Edji thought it might do me good to address it here as you have been very helpful thus far.

So long for the night all...and good morning to the rest of the world ( :

Fileboom Premium Account