Psych Torture

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by J x, Aug 7, 2009.

1. J x

J x New Member

Is anyone else into this? i love to terrorize my pet with her greatest fears

i also love wearing a mask when i dominate

(oh, btw i made a new profile... i couldnt find the "delete profile" to remake my old one. This is Master J )
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Why did you want to remake your old profile? :confused:

By 'terrorise', do you mean just threaten her with the idea of her fears becoming a reality, or actually bring her fears to life? :eek:
  3. master jey

master jey Moderator

i'm into this i can make fears come true muahahahahaha lol...

it wasn't a joke
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  4. J x

J x New Member

i wanted to remake my old profile because when i made it, i didnt know you could use spaces in your screen i used an underscore...and it bugs me... OCD

And yes, i bring her fears to life, then incorporate it into sex, so its a huge rush of fear/excitement followed by orgasm

its a great should try it.....

for me (the dom) its absolutely awesome seeing her squirm and try to get away....but shes chained down....
  5. J x

J x New Member

also i didnt know about master jey when i made my prof... felt too much like i was copying

im actually gonna remake again...tryin to think of a good name...
  6. For you maybe...I'm terrified of spiders, and if someone put a spider on me while I was tied up, or even threatened to, I can guarantee that I would kick the living shit out of them afterwards for doing that to me.
  7. J zero

J zero Member

ok, i finally decided on a name... sorry im indescisive....

but im done, i promise lol.

OLP, its all about how much of that particular fear you exert, theres certain levels that you can "safely" work in

its not for everybody.... but some people, myself included, enjoy fear as a fetish...

Also, another way of doing it, for example, would be to have a spider in a jar, and make you beg me not to let it out on you.

thats an example, its just one of those thigns thats usually more enjoyable for the Dom

of course i would never fully exhibit something that might hurt my pet, its all about moderation and consideration
  8. master jey

master jey Moderator

no dude i liked another J in the forum :(
  9. The only fear I'm willing to play with, in such circumstances, is fear of the unknown. Like, for example, some device I've never tried before, that I know will hurt. Which could end well, as in me acheiving something I feared impossible, pushing my pain limits, and making my master proud, as well as making myself proud.

I couldn't do it with something I'm as petrified of as spiders, though. Last weekend I was reduced to a sobbing, violently shaking mess by some spider pics that got posted on another forum. I can deal with tiny spiders on me, can happily enjoy the tickle of money spiders' legs as they walk on my hand, but these fuckers were huge. And there were a couple of pics of just such a spider, first hiding behind a wall clock with a couple of legs showing, then actually walking across the clock face (if I remember rightly, I'm sure you can understand my lack of enthusiasm to double check). As a result of this, I have now developed an extremely irrational fear of wall clocks, because now I associate them with spiders and am paranoid that a huge spider will crawl out from behind one. So some fears, when abused, can actually create new fears that you would never usually link with the original fear :(

Hope that all made sense.
  10. I just looked that up, it's a legendary internet pic taken by some guy in Aus, of a huntsman spider behind his wall clock. He took three pics, one of legs, one of the clock removed to reveal the full horror, and one close up of it's furry body.

Sorry Puppy. :rolleyes:
  11. Horrible fucking thing it was! *cries* :mad:
  12. master jey

master jey Moderator

i love spiders ^^
  13. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I love to manipulate human psychology in scenes, i think putting my subs in a position to beg for things they hate as opposed to something horrifying is truly dark, and i enjoy it the most.

Even more so is playing back the video where they are obviously enjoying something they hate after they have begged for it. Granted they arent so much enjoying it as they are grateful to not have gone through worse, but the expression is the same, and it makes them watching the video its own humiliating act.
  14. master jey

master jey Moderator

sparrow you are the monster :LoL:
    you really are one of the most sadistic persons i know
  15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I'll take that as a compliment. ;)