Psych Torture

master jey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i'm into this i can make fears come true muahahahahaha lol...
Lelouch__Evil_Grin_by_zomgspongelolbob48.png

it wasn't a joke

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

J x

Why did you want to remake your old profile? :confused:

By 'terrorise', do you mean just threaten her with the idea of her fears becoming a reality, or actually bring her fears to life? :eek:

i wanted to remake my old profile because when i made it, i didnt know you could use spaces in your screen name...so i used an underscore...and it bugs me... OCD

And yes, i bring her fears to life, then incorporate it into sex, so its a huge rush of fear/excitement followed by orgasm

its a great experieince...you should try it.....

for me (the dom) its absolutely awesome seeing her squirm and try to get away....but shes chained down....

Fileboom Premium Account

J zero

ok, i finally decided on a name... sorry im indescisive....

but im done, i promise lol.

OLP, its all about how much of that particular fear you exert, theres certain levels that you can "safely" work in

its not for everybody.... but some people, myself included, enjoy fear as a fetish...

Also, another way of doing it, for example, would be to have a spider in a jar, and make you beg me not to let it out on you.

thats an example, its just one of those thigns thats usually more enjoyable for the Dom

of course i would never fully exhibit something that might hurt my pet, its all about moderation and consideration

Fileboom Premium Account

The only fear I'm willing to play with, in such circumstances, is fear of the unknown. Like, for example, some device I've never tried before, that I know will hurt. Which could end well, as in me acheiving something I feared impossible, pushing my pain limits, and making my master proud, as well as making myself proud.

I couldn't do it with something I'm as petrified of as spiders, though. Last weekend I was reduced to a sobbing, violently shaking mess by some spider pics that got posted on another forum. I can deal with tiny spiders on me, can happily enjoy the tickle of money spiders' legs as they walk on my hand, but these fuckers were huge. And there were a couple of pics of just such a spider, first hiding behind a wall clock with a couple of legs showing, then actually walking across the clock face (if I remember rightly, I'm sure you can understand my lack of enthusiasm to double check). As a result of this, I have now developed an extremely irrational fear of wall clocks, because now I associate them with spiders and am paranoid that a huge spider will crawl out from behind one. So some fears, when abused, can actually create new fears that you would never usually link with the original fear :(

Hope that all made sense.

Fileboom Premium Account