Fun Idea and 'Office'-Oriented BDSM

corrosivecontact

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Mistress works in an office and She's a very hard worker. She has a lot of responsibility there and as Her sub I am very proud of Her. This has led to some office oriented play and I enjoy this because I have a strong fondness for business women (I would love to meet someone whose BDSM fantasies started with Ayn Rand, heh...).

I had this idea before but it is now appealing to me more than ever. That being that my main 'kennel' (She calls me Her pet, which I love) would be a desk. Her work desk, ideally, but this is only practical in fantasy. I have imagined being tied there with my leash when She has no use for me and being tied there when She is working. Her loyal office pet.

Does anyone else have a business woman for a Mistress, or often use office themes?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

EZRA

Sorry Goddess works in an office but wants to get as far away from it as possible when she is at home.
But an office is a place of a lot of power games in real life I can only imagine there would be a lot of S&M fodder in that scenario. I mean just the whole personal secretary relationship for one.

"MR CONTACT YOU KNOW I TAKE TWO SURGARS IN MY COFFE NOT ONE!"
"come in to my office so we can discuss your attitude and performance."

I'm still twitterpated by the spanking scene in that movie Secretary.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I so thought of this thread after a phone conversation this morning.
I had to ask a big favor of someone (work related) this morning and after I asked she said "come on and beg, I like it when you beg." So I whimpered into the phone and begged her to please help me out. Of course I thought of this thread! Crazy!

Fileboom Premium Account