Psych Torture

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I love to manipulate human psychology in scenes, i think putting my subs in a position to beg for things they hate as opposed to something horrifying is truly dark, and i enjoy it the most.

Even more so is playing back the video where they are obviously enjoying something they hate after they have begged for it. Granted they arent so much enjoying it as they are grateful to not have gone through worse, but the expression is the same, and it makes them watching the video its own humiliating act.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

monocrome

somewhere on another thread i posted something about not being able to look into the mirror while being taken b/c of a horrible past experience.... a few days ago a mentor/dom/master-type of mine was in the area and asked me to watch. it was honestly terrifying b/c i was remembering the (genuine) rapes and the forced watching etc, but i knew that i was safe with him (hehehe relatively ;) ) -- He also made me beg to watch which was frightening, humiliating and very hard for me to do.

Now... I don't know if that means I will only not feel terror over it WITH HIM or what but it is extremely interesting food for thought for me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Little_M

i'm into this i can make fears come true muahahahahaha lol...
Lelouch__Evil_Grin_by_zomgspongelolbob48.png

it wasn't a joke

FFFFFFF I totally have a Geass fetish lol xDD Although, you wouldn't remember what happened after you were controlled, so it wouldn't be too fun...

I think the psychological aspect is one of the best parts... Although... I have fewer "fears" than just things that freak me out. For example, certain words really get under my skin. The sounds of them and stuff... (examples: fleece and moist) And I'm afraid of whales. But these things wouldn't really have a place in S&M scenarios, imho...

Fileboom Premium Account