Long Distance M/s

Master_J

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello, thanks again for reading.

Me and my pet are currently having a long-distance relationship, and although i know there cant fully be a M/s dynamic without a 24/7 live-in, we are still working around those boundaries until we can see eachother in-person.

Has anyone else here attempted this? How did it work out?

Thanks,

~Master J

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Well, my master lives a couple of towns away from me (a 30 minute drive), and between this and various commitments on both sides, we can only really meet up at weekends. We're not actually interested in 24/7 BDSM, even if this were achievable for us, but it's still really frustrating when we come up with an interesting scenario idea, or are feeling really horny, to have to wait several days before we're able to do anything about it :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Master_J

Well, my master lives a couple of towns away from me (a 30 minute drive), and between this and various commitments on both sides, we can only really meet up at weekends. We're not actually interested in 24/7 BDSM, even if this were achievable for us, but it's still really frustrating when we come up with an interesting scenario idea, or are feeling really horny, to have to wait several days before we're able to do anything about it :(

Yeah, i can see how that would really suck sometimes :( But at least you do get that time together in-person. My pet lives roughly 4 states away, so visitation is next to impossible until we move in together (witch we are planning)

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

Hello, thanks again for reading.

Me and my pet are currently having a long-distance relationship, and although i know there cant fully be a M/s dynamic without a 24/7 live-in, we are still working around those boundaries until we can see eachother in-person.

Has anyone else here attempted this? How did it work out?

Thanks,

~Master J

I had an extremely positive experience with my long distance M/s relationship. Tho some would argue it wasn't/couldn't be fully M/s because we were in other poly relationships at the time.

I think it was positive because we were very compatible and he cared about working with me and i attempted to be as absolutely submitted as possible while learning. Time constraints, distance and complications having to do with the other relationships caused us not to be able to work together anymore, but I don't think that means it wouldn't work for any one else. Also the time we had together is not something I consider a bad thing, a waste of time or whatever and i wouldn't trade it for anything.

I think long distance M/s is totally possible with a lot of really good communication, especially if you are planning to move in together.

Fileboom Premium Account