New to BDSM

pvtmeabon

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Again i thank everyone that has helped out so far you are making getting into this a lot easier and make me feel like i will be doing this safer because of it. Last thing I want to do is actually hurt my wife. even though torturing her has a very strong appeal. thanks a bunch and like i said I am always looking for more reading material if you guys have any suggestions please let me know and i will look into getting them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

edjixxx

I've tried wax recently, actually. We used a small candle. I liked it, from what I've tried on nipples and genitals. My wife said the wax wasn't that hot, she tested it on her finger. Was nice on the nipples, a little too much for now on more sensitive regions. I think they make candles for wax play. I don't know any specifics on heat temps, what's best to start, etc. Have a DVD where it looked like it was in a cup and poured on a guy, guy seemed to enjoy it. I'll be interested in this too.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

does anyone have any suggestions for wax play?

You want to use non-scented candles and avoid beeswax, as both of those options burn hotter and are more likely to cause skin burns. Most colours don't show too much on the skin, but if you pick a candle with dark pigment you might get the effect you see in pictures.

If you drop the wax from higher, it tends to be a bit cooler, but it's harder to tell where it's going to hit. What I wouldn't suggest is flicking the candle, or using two at once. It's less to do with direction of the wax and so on, but it's like chinese water torture- your brain tries to find a pattern in the drops (or something like this concept), and it causes headaches and confusion- at least, in my experience.

They do make wax for wax play (or other wax that just melts at a low temperature), and it can be heated in a crock pot style bowl with temperature settings, so large amounts can be melted at once at a controlled temperature.

Like any fire play, you want to have water and a first aid kit ready for minor burns.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Smallest

edjixxx-

Preferably you'd use taper (thin) candles. There shouldn't be a difference in the wax much, but often if you're burning a wider candle and flip it upside down or anything, the flame can go out, or scorch the wax, or get char from the wick stuck in the wax.

Also, altar (wider) candles have a tendency to burn less evenly, so you've got a pit down the middle of it filling with wax instead of nice, easy, dripping wax.

Fileboom Premium Account