New to BDSM

pvtmeabon

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

first and for most to every one who has commented and left constructive criticism thank you so much. my wife and I talked it over tonight and will again about where to start. and we are thinking some bondage with spanking would be a good place to start. I have read a couple of books on bondage and am fascinated with breast binding. in fact one of the books i got was Back on the Ropes by the Two Knotty boys because i found there bindings to be visually pleasing along with safe. i also have Jay Wiseman's Erotic bondage handbook. and SM101 also by Jay Wiseman. and i also have The New Topping book by Dossie Easton, and Janet W. Hardy and plan on getting the New Bottoming book by them also any one else have any suggestions on reading. also if any one can give me some other good books for bondage or websites for how to make harnesses and cuffs and stuff im always looking for something new. again thanks for everything. Another thing the wife had said she wanted to try was was Nipple clamps and suction. any suggestion on where to start on either of those two?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Hi pvtmeabon,
Yes, the reason I suggested the CB3000 to edji is that it can be picked up fairly cheaply as it's technically been replaced by the CB6000. So you can sometimes find discounted models.

But chastity devices are like pairs of shoes - one pair of Size 9s might fit one guy, but not another. I actually prefer the design of the 3000 to the 6000, as it happens. But you may feel differently.

Since it's not possible to return a chastity device (for obvious reasons), my advice is to source an inexpensive plastic model (like the CB3000) to see if this kind of play is exciting for you both.

If it is, and you want to wear such a device for long periods, then I would recommend a custom-made metal device.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Roperanger, I'd like to get into rope bondage, but it seems that circulation seems to be an issue. Can you offer any insight as to it being just part of it, or is there techniques to alleviate that issue?

Ropes don't have to be tight to be secure. Start with learning to tie a bowline knot. It's locked so it will not slip tighter and most single limb cuffs are a variant of this knot. http://www.animatedknots.com/bowline/ By using ties that are locked and designed so they do not slip and self-tighten under load you minimize the danger.

Once you have this down and understand how the lock works to prevent further compression google "single limb cuff" If you have problems tying this while keeping it two fingers loose then purchase a couple block style gum erasers at the art/office supply store. Have your sub lick it and stick it to their wrist. The natural gum ones work best for this. Now you have both hands free to tie the cuff. Once it's done slide the eraser out of the knot.

Another safety issue is nerve damage. The areas that are suitable for tying securely are also bottlenecks for blood vessels and nerve bundles. Keep an eye on circulation by watching for color/temperature changes. Make sure your sub knows to tell you if they experience tingling or numbness.

The next knot I would suggest is two column tie. I would not recommend beginners use ranger cuffs or Mexican cuff ties.

Fileboom Premium Account

Another thing the wife had said she wanted to try was was Nipple clamps and suction. any suggestion on where to start on either of those two?

The bondage scene has borrowed from crafting and the scientific community when looking for clamps. If you buy them from their vanilla sources they can be very inexpensive.

• Clothes pins/plastic clips - moderate - Easy to find easy to apply one handed, hold well
  • Chopsticks and rubber bands - moderate/intense - easy to find, requires two hands - free
  • Screw clamps - infinitely adjustable pressure -Known as Hoffman clamps in labs, used for clamping hoses and air lines, requires two hands, difficult to use on small nipples, various sizes. $1.50 each
  • Test tube clamps - light/moderate - can also be found in candle shops for handling oil fragrance reeds - easy to use one handed, wide jaws for clamping lots of areola. $2.50 – 3.50
  • Spring clamps - known as bodkins in the sewing world, for pulling string, elastic etc. though a seam. $2.00 each.
  • Suction clamps - syringe bodies – moderate/intense - homemade, must be completely smooth, hold well, need two hands to apply - free
  • Spring loaded tweezers - moderate/intense - Easy to apply, hold well – hurts like hell on small nipples but not very bad at all on the areola - 5.00 each
  • Clover clamps - intense - known as bird clamps, used for holding the fabric taunt while hand sewing seams - Easy to apply, hold well – actually a little difficult to find in the vanilla world so it’s cheaper to buy from a BDSM shop - $15-20.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• clamps.jpg
    clamps.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 10