Got invited to a fetish show, don't know what to wear.

master jey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ua83122.gif

looks pretty easy but needs more kinky elements

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

Jey, am I imagining things or have I not seen you in ages?Also if I had pony gear I would be pretty stoked on that suggestion.

There's a big argument about oms not being able to just wear black on the event page on fetlife, but we're not getting too involved. Some of the people are viciously against the fact that they can't just wear a t-shirt from the other local fetish group.

Glasgow- The bit about kilts was what I was getting at. We weren't able to come up with any reasons that actually made sense for them.

Kor- semi-formal's not allowed. It has to be period wear or all-out in tailcoats, etc.

Sebby- I'm not sure whether even that would be allowed. Jeans AND a jacket you could wear out, you know. They're pretty picky, although an admin said they probably wouldn't turn people away.

I think I'll leave opinions (and possibilities) of other things to Sir, he's just out right now, and I'm awake unexpectedly.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Tallest

I did get in, and my costume wasn't questioned, so I'm happy.
The event went really well, too, besides club kids coming in later (They seemed to open the doors around 1 AM to anyone, and I heard some people in the street after talking about all the girls with their tits out).
Smallest has the pictures on her fetlife, and I'll rehost them here.
I had black tight jeans, and a black button down shirt. Rolled up my sleeves, and pvc taped the cuffs up, then wore elbow high rubber gloves with pvc tape covering the arms, then had chains in an X across my chest and cuffs/rope/crops on my belt. The person in charge of the event later mentioned on fetlife that they were happy with the people who had the hardware store chains on instead of just wearing a t-shirt or bitching about the dress code, so I think that was good.

Fileboom Premium Account