Looking for names to call my wife. we dont like Ma'am, Master or Mistress.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I love calling her mistress! Its awesome! The other day she called me slave as a joke, but it was hot! I told her she can call me that if she wants to because I liked it. Its only happened that one time, but I think its going to be my new name in private! I sure hope so!

I also told her about one of my fetishes that I've never tried. I never even thought I would have the courage to tell anyone, but I told her a few days ago. Surprisingly she comforted me and said we could try it. Have to wait a few weeks due to money issues, but I can't wait. My Mistress is the best ever! So understanding and caring!

The other day after my punishment I couldn't barely stand up. (Hit with the belt in the butt) after she was done she helped me to the bed, got some ice packs and held me until I felt better. Mistress is very caring :)

So far everything is going pretty well. A few minor arguments, but we talk through them.

Still trying to get her to at least read some on this forum. I think it will help her out some. Right now most of her info is coming from me which isn't good since I'm no expert.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account