Names for a boy and his lady

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Not going to go into how I have ended up wiith a subby boy to play with :)

Just a bit of online fun - but I am really having fun :)

But
I cant think of names to use

He is used to saying 'mistress' but I want something to make clear that I am only seeing if he is worth my effort and he hasnt earnt that right yet
same would go for all the other terms like 'godess' and 'princess' not to mention I really dont like them

At the moment the only thing I can think of is 'miss' as a kind of schoolboy 'please miss' thing But it dosent quite hit the spot either

Any other good names people can think of?

also ideas for me to call him? for just now its really only about tease and denial and a little sexual humiliation 'boy' kind of appeals I really wish 'slut' had the same power over a guy as it does over a girl

any ideas?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

JettOnly

Oh I knew you guys wouldnt let me down great ideas
Now if I think in terms of Tim Curry then I think I could do boss :) but possibly go for lady or ma'am - see what feels good
To be honest Im not going to give him a title to use UNLESS he tries to use mistress

hehehe loving the names for him. I think I might use different ones depending on the occasion
'it' is wonderfully cold if I am displeased
'cockling' is wonderfully playfull and insulting all at the same time 'slutlett' appeals too - not even good enough to be a slut
and he does seem to respond well to 'worm'
I think a little list of them to use depending on the situation

Oh this is gonna be fun

Fileboom Premium Account

If he likes to be humiliated, I think the most humiliating names for a guy revolve around being worthless, whereas the most humiliating names for a girl revolve around being used sexually (slut, whore, etc.)

I would say maggot, pretty boy, pussy, POS... Or if you want to revolve more around his obedience to you, try slave or boy or somehow speaking to him like plantation owners did to their slaves or the like (hate to relate BDSM to such an aweful practice, but it's the only way of referring to a slave that comes to mind), or if he's more childlike, little one, little boy, baby boy, etc.

That's all I got really... Just re-naming him completely is a good idea, as well:)

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

Well seeing as you asked to be updated
I agreed (told him I was gonna) take control of him from midnight tonight. Its a tease and denial thing cos thats something I have been interested in for a long time. Just online at the moment but will make it real life after christmas

I think he is used to being a bit of a brat to get punished because I said I would sent his orders later and he was trying to get me to send them or punish him buy him questioning me quite a bit

I think I shocked him a bit when I told him ' this is your own choice, it pleases me for you to do as I say but you can stop at any time if you dont wish to do as I ask'
because right away he promised he would be everything I want him to be :)

He did surprise me a little. Before when we had talked about this kind of thing I did mention that I really liked the idea of a chastity device - but I said no more about it

But he has got himself one :)

so in 70 min little ole 'not sure about this whole lyfestyle thing' me will have a sub with his cock in a cage
and I am really enjoying it :)
He has his orders for the next few days so I am very much looking forward to seeing how he gets on

as well as the tease and denial I am trying a little bit of sneaky operant conditioning (Im a dog trainer)
He thinks it is simply some kind of humiliation that every time before he can come out of his cage he has to apply perfume

By the time he gets here I should be able to tease him just with a tiny wiff of perfume

So far I have only used boy for him
In the past he has had a bit of a habit of calling me bitch when I suggest something a little cruel - so if he does that in the next couple of days then I think he will be calling me 'lady bitch' I kind of like how that sounds :) - but i may change my mind

Fileboom Premium Account