Names for a boy and his lady

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm def interested in hearing more:) perhaps make a seperate thread for it as I did? Just a suggestion.

I can't make a definite assertion, but Jung had this theory thst everyone has masculine and feminine sides, and if you didn't fulfill both of them in some way, you would be unhappy (or something like that)... My point is perhaps you have two sides to yourself you need to fulfill? I think i'm starting to like my dominant side more.. But that might be because it's easier (post about that later).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

JettOnly

Sorry doz, I should have been more clear
I know the longer you leave them on the more they hurt when they come off, so does he. That's his incentive, the longer he waits before contacting me the more punished he is

I have been on the other end of these so I knew what I was asking of him

Well I have offered if he needs I will release him but he dosent want me to so I will let him know that he has to inform me of anything causing him trouble with his tasks, then I can decide if he has to do it or not
I guess its only fair I tell him what I expect before I get huffy with him

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Jett: One of the things about BDSM relationships that can be very different from vanilla relationships is that BDSM relationships can be more formal. If a dom is serious about a sub, he often collars her (even if it's just a 'training collar'). If the relationship breaks up, he uncollars her. I really like this, because I think it gives structure and closure to a relationship, and helps reduce the confusion that people often feel when a relationship is ending (can I sleep with someone else? Are we still a couple? Are we friends? etc.). But if someone has never been in a BDSM relationship before, they may not be thinking in terms of the structured relationship, and may just end things by disappearing, as this guy seems to have done.

Perhaps in your next relationship, you should make your expectations clearer. Once you decide you want to see a submissive guy again, discuss giving him a collar. Make it clear that the rules are in force as long as he is collared, and that if he wants to significantly change or end the relationship, he should return the collar or ask you to remove it. The provides an opportunity for a formal ritual (doesn't have to be long, just formal enough to mark a change). You might have him kneel and ask if he wants to be uncollared. He says yes, you remove the collar and say something like "you knelt my slave, you rise my friend" or "this open lock signifies that you are no longer mine to command. Keep it as a symbol of the good times we had together." Then hug him and leave, or do something else appropriate to your changed relationship.

Fileboom Premium Account

dozuki

Jett sorry about the confusion probably my fault. I was just thinking that the longer you leave them on the more they sting when they come off MMMMMM, which in my book is just yummy so I don't see the punishment. I know it is a punishment but how can something that stings so good be bad. Have you thought about adding some weights if he really misbehaves. Then whenever he moves they tug and pull on the nipples and.... I have to go.

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

Omg! Seriously this is the hottest thing

10 days I have had my dirty slut in chastity, he has only touched himself under my direction
I got tears when I told him to cum
And this is not a very subby sub if you know what I mean

2 min later, still cumming, so amazing!
What a beautiful way to control a guy, I'm hooked

He came 4 times in a row and wants me to keep control
I am leaving him out of his cage for a day then see if we continue, I will be more clear about my rules before we start

Anyone got any creative ideas for him to tease himself
He said the hardest/best times were shaving himself, nipple clamps and wanking with a sock on

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: