Insatiable interest

PorcelainSub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Good morning, this is my first post here. I've always had an all-encompassing longing to be completely submissive.None of my partners have ever understood,or been open to sufficient experimentation. This has obviously lead to me being unfulfilled sexually and emotionally.

However! Tomorrow I am meeting my potential Master. We have had incredibly heated discussions, he knows exactly what I need and is respectful and honest about all aspects of my training. I am in a constant state of arousal,in anticipation of our meeting tomorrow night. In fact I think I may cum as soon as I see him.
I do hope he thinks me a worthy sub,for I am exceptionally eager to learn from him.

I will post again after our meeting,and let you know the outcome.

Ever longing,
PS.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

PorcelainSub

I know he'll see this post, but I think he likes my eagerness to learn and all my research. I don't know my own limits,yet. He has been very clear and honest about respecting my limits,as I(and hopefully we) discover what they may be. I would like advice on using a posture collar and gag for the first time?

It's funny,my emotions are so juxtaposed; I feel incredibly aroused and excited,yet a little fearful and nervous. The anticipation is quite delicious.

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

Well posture collar is simple pick up the one that doesn't have sharp edges look for a thick and comfortable one don't fit it too tight leave yourself a space to breath

Now gag
http://www.smplace.com/forum/257452-first-ball-gag-is-in-the-post-what-to-expect.html
Read sebastians and l8nights posts also don't buy a gag too big don't use the gag if you can't breath with nose don't use panties or similar as a gag you can choke on it also try a gag with holes in it so you can breath easier (I'm sure your master will choose you nice novice training gear :) )
I'm not really good with precautions and safety so lets wait if those I mentioned above will post you some tips on how to get started
Also read newcomers to BDSM
http://www.smplace.com/forum/23598-newcomers-to-bdsm-faq-please-read.html

I feel incredibly aroused and excited,yet a little fearful and nervous. The anticipation is quite delicious.
Well good luck to you ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

Jey summarized most of what I would say about gags.
1) Choose a gag that can fit comfortably in your mouth, at least to start with. You need to get your jaw used to one.
2) Expect to drool a lot unless it's a cloth gag, which will absorb spit.
3) Don't use a gag that covers your whole mouth or restricts breathing through the mouth if you have a cold or otherwise can't breathe easily through your nose.
4) If you can't speak while wearing your gag, arrange some sort of safe gesture with your master.
5) If you're gagged and tied up, your master should not leave you alone at any point, since you won't be able to call for help if you need it.
6) Have fun! Gags are wonderfully humiliating and can really help you get into a submissive state.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

Welcome ps -

You're going to have some trouble with a gag, posture collar, and a new Dom all at the same time.

Posture collars make it hard to breathe in certain positions, so listen to Seb and have your safety signals clear for both of you.
It's always good when your first experience is a good one.

My advice is to have him take it slow, check your reactions and limits, even though you're excited to get into it. Your imagination may have prompted you to ask for things that don't work the same in reality as in day dreams.

... and remember, the more he understands you, the more you'll have to do.
... also remember, trust is earned, not assumed. Trust your gut.

Fileboom Premium Account