First time used

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Glad it went well Random...

On the messages, my guy will text me about what he wants to do to me while he's at work or out with people. I find it easier to talk dirty in txt than face to face so that works for me fine. It doesn't make you a perv but maybe start off tame and see how she responds - something like 'I've been thinking about you all morning, just remembering touching you (or whatever) is making me so horny" she can either ignore it, tell you you are a perv :) or keep it going with her own horny response.

Also during the day if we are both home he might come up to me and whisper dirty things in my ears about what he wants to do when kids are in bed etc. It's hot.

I think suggesting things during sex can work sometimes as if the other person can tell you're turned on they are more liable to do it but I think that can work better with men, a breathless 'Bite me' usually does the trick but I dont know how a woman would react? not that I'm saying don't try...just think it might throw her during the act.

Do you know for sure she finds certain things are repulsive or you just THINK she does? Plus she the worst she can say is no to doing it. Oh, and I think you need to make it more clear that you're not playing about with the sex slave thing. She said she enjoyed it so what do you have to lose? It's amazing how far you can get people to go by being honest. I didn't think my partner had it in him to do some of the things we've been trying recently!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Randomguy86

Hey subarama

I tried the txting dirty and it worked! Well the getting lucky part anyway not the kinky sex part but it did open her enough to find out that she loves to be in control and she had been avoiding the subject because of a failed attempt to dominate her by me a while ago : ( (pretty much we both never ended up liking it but didnt want to hurt each others feelings. lol) And she wants to keep using me in the bedroom as it gives her confidence in sex which apparantly she was lacking as well. Soooo, yea I know we should have talked ages ago....

But all is good again in the balance of life. lol

Thanks everyone for their advice, it has helped heaps and I very much appreciate it! Wish I could return the good deed somehow to you guys.....

And I didnt even stress at all. lmfao. hahaha

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

I didn't really get morning sickness. I know my triggers and tried to stay away from those things and/or eat saltines to settle my stomach. I did get sick a few times, but you have to understand me being sick isn't good. My body has one he'll of a violent reaction when I get sick.

I did however sleep a lot. Like instead of like a normal person who would sleep 8 hours a night and be awake for 16 hrs. I was sleeping 16 hours and might be awake for 8.

Fileboom Premium Account