I think I met a psycho

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is why I still stand strong on playing the "tard card" and acting surprised over the matter tends to lead to the creditability issue of the accuser! LOL!

I've done this same thing with cops when I've been pulled over. Act very nice, but a little dumb about it. "Oh my officer, I was really going that fast? I might have gone over a little, but it felt like I was going the speed limit. I'm sorry, jeez. Wow, I can't believe it." I don't get pulled over often, but the couple times in the past this got me off the hook easily, because it makes you look like you're a decent normal person who always tries to do the right thing. I'm a straight guy too so it's not like I was flirting.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Also, I hate politics so much. It infuriates me that people can get fired just because someone doesn't agree with their personal lifestyle. It's not like you're making human sacrifices. The world needs to lighten up already.

Oh my that guy likes getting spanked! Get over it you boring prudes, I don't bother you because you don't like doing anything fun.

Fileboom Premium Account

Also, I hate politics so much. It infuriates me that people can get fired just because someone doesn't agree with their personal lifestyle. It's not like you're making human sacrifices. The world needs to lighten up already.

Oh my that guy likes getting spanked! Get over it you boring prudes, I don't bother you because you don't like doing anything fun.

As do I.. As do I. I think I would have stayed in the job I hated longer if it had not been for politics, LOL!

I get frustrated, but then I remind myself that while they are prudes and missing out on some of the more extravagant and delightful aspects to life, I am not.. And neither are you!

Fileboom Premium Account