I think I met a psycho

Kor

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think Jey has the right idea. I've come across that sort of person before, though thankfully not in an intimate situation.

Right now you're the focus of his rage. He'll get even angrier when you don't respond to him, but chances are he'll find someone or something else to be angry with fairly soon.

As far as not seeing any signs... we all exhibit "signs"; interpreting them is so highly dependent on shared culture and background that it's virtually impossible to tell anything useful beforehand.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

rooluvr

Heh, I dated a guy for a whole year who most likely suffered borderline personality disorder. He was the first guy I ever had sex with (lucky me) and he seemed quite OK to begin with.

People who suffer BPD often exhibit the following symptoms:
- the "borderline dance" of pushing people away then pulling them close
- severe abandonment issues
- a feeling of "emptiness", a fragmentation or lack of identity (ultimately dissociation into multiple personalities)
- splitting, or black and white thinking where you are considered perfect then evil then perfect
- severe mood swings
- self harm (cutting, burning, suicide)
- crisis generation

If you meet anyone who exhibits a few of the above borderline behaviours, whether they are diagnosed or not then run. Just run. Don't look back, don't contact them ever again, keep your distance and he may be able to right himself in time. As others have said, if he's truly BPD he will flip back over pretty quickly and move on.

Chances are he was abused as a child, it's a long road but I believe he can recover in time. I'm on good terms with my ex now. That said, we do have the pacific ocean between us and that helps.

I hope things work out well for you and the crisis is averted.

Fileboom Premium Account

It's possible, but I don't think so. I had a chat with a friend of mine who is a psychiatrist in the Federal Prison system, and he thinks that the guy has Borderline Personality Disorder, which is characterized by swings between adoring someone and hating them. The guy certainly does fit some of the criteria for it.

I know someone with borderline... Uh, yeah, EXACTLY what it's like.

IMO, even if this was just something you did "wrong," everyone should know their limits. There are many things I'd LOVE to do, but the emotional risks, after I take the time to think about it, are too high. I can conjure up many delicious things I'd love my Daddy to do to me, but I know I might regret them afterwards due to the emotions it may cause. Maybe I'm just extra responsible for my self, but I really think subs are perfectly capable of thinking about stuff like this.

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

What a horrible situation to be in
BUT
I would say it could well be a case of subdrop that he wasnt expecting
If he was saying he was a switch and wanted traied out of his dom side then it is possible he hasnt had that much experience with being a sub
Clearly he dealt with things very badly, but I can say totaly that if you havent experienced it you cant say how it will effect you and it is pretty freaky how mad in the head it can make you for the few days it is happening

- and I am stable, no mental problems and have never been freaky bunny boiler type!

Hopefully he got over his drop and realised he was being a bit mad

But although things seemed amicable at the time I can totaly see (thinking from the time when I was in that place) that while he was dropping the fact that he had been told that things were not working between you and basically he wasnt wanted would have made the drop harder to deal with

Not saying the OP did anything wrong at all, sounds like he did his best to be fair and decent

But its freaky and unexpected what your mind can do

Fileboom Premium Account

This is something I never even thought about really, the idea of a play partner exposing you to your job. I see it happen with prodommes, but I always just figured that was because of the money involved. I'll bet you can talk your way out of it like it's "no big deal" if it does get exposed... its not like you really did anything illegal. If they fire you for being kinky in your private life then sue them! It's none of their business, but it can be embarrassing. If you think it'd be a good idea to bring up the fact that you met someone who's not right mentally, I would simply say that in its broadest sense. Then if he does contact them they likely won't take him very seriously.

Like the others have said, I would just ignore him till he goes away. Might not be a bad idea to pack some heat too :p

Fileboom Premium Account

This is something I never even thought about really, the idea of a play partner exposing you to your job. I see it happen with prodommes, but I always just figured that was because of the money involved. I'll bet you can talk your way out of it like it's "no big deal" if it does get exposed... its not like you really did anything illegal. If they fire you for being kinky in your private life then sue them! It's none of their business, but it can be embarrassing. If you think it'd be a good idea to bring up the fact that you met someone who's not right mentally, I would simply say that in its broadest sense. Then if he does contact them they likely won't take him very seriously.

Like the others have said, I would just ignore him till he goes away. Might not be a bad idea to pack some heat too :p

I wanted to comment briefly on your response only as a matter of something to give further insight into, as you have some good points..

In most cases it would be illegal and unjustifiable if one is terminated due to the nature of their private life being less then mainstream, how ever, as many of us are aware.. "politics" do not coincide with legalities. Though we may enjoy our kink, there are many out there that are not open minded nor understanding and this can go for clients or our supervisors. So in short, it would not be difficult for an employer to find other means to terminate an employee for "justifiable" reasons, though we are all aware that why is quite the contrary. It's rough!

This is why I still stand strong on playing the "tard card" and acting surprised over the matter tends to lead to the creditability issue of the accuser! LOL!

Fileboom Premium Account