Some perspective on my slave

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Many thanks. I told him that I hoped that I had been worthy of his devotion, and he told me I had been. which made me cry.

As it happens, the Return of the King is playing on tv tonight, and it turns out to have exactly the right balance of despair, sadness, honor, and triumph for my mood. It keeps choking me up (which it did the first time I saw it), and seems to be the right tonic for my situation. And I've always thought that Sam was one of the best examples of a boy in literature.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, there's a new twist in the story of my slave. He and I had a long talk yesterday. He explained that what he was really unhappy about was that since I had established that I didn't feel deeply enough about him to keep him permanently, he was worried that he might miss opportunities to be with guys who might have the potential to keep him permanently. So his real issue what he wanted to be able to play with other guys if he met someone he thought he might click with. But he wanted to keep serving me, because he was really missing that.

So we decided that I am going to keep him as a boy, not a slave. He will have the right to play with other guys but will otherwise obey me. That seems like a decent arrangement for me, because it lets me continue to train him and receive service but lets him explore with other guys. And I think that it will make it easier on him when the time comes to end it, because he won't feel quite so dependent on me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account