How to humiliate deeply?

Knots

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I answered your other string but I see you want to really embarrass her.

Take her to a bed and breakfast. Then that night be really loud in your love making (fucking). Try to make sure the people in the next room/rooms (even below if multi floors) hear head board banging, vibe sounds, her begging or whimpering for you to stop. Large dildos do the trick for begging and whimpering.

Stay more than one day and leave "tools" out for the person who cleans the room to see. Leave a banana, cucumber, lube, vibe, very large dildo out in sight.

Remember, she has to eat breakfast across the table from the people who heard the noise.

Another is have sex with the window/windows open. Close to the swimming pool room with people outside is better. Do something to her to get her talking (complaining). I like to put the sub bent over something close to the window and they can hear the slapping and popping of the thrusting. Caution. Look outside by the pool first. Any kids around, wait until it's only adults.

Have someone write a letter and take it with you to the hotel next time. Be noisy. Use a vibe on her and slide it in and out. Then in the letter have the person explain that they could hear the vibe getting louder and softer. Have them say in the letter that they knew she was being fucked by a vibe. In the letter say I waited to see you come out the door so I could see your face. Then leave for breakfast and drop the letter like it was put under the door like the bill. Then let her find it and read it.

Well Sebastain, I'm a little surprised by your comment. You are usually spot on with your comments. The other two (Knots and Smallest I think without looking back) I don't know and think they are just piling on without using their imagination.

First of all, it takes common sense to play in this area we chose to play around in. If left up to that line of thinking, no one would have ever joined the Mile High Club, or gotten sand in nice places playing on the beach.

As for ticketed making noise. Use your common sense. It's between her ears you're trying to get making the noise. If your in a hotel room, rent a XXX movie on the hotel's system or take along a DVD player with a XXX rated movie. If someone (police) comes knocking, just say it was the movie. They won't arrest you or ticket you for a loud TV, they'll just tell you to turn it down. If the front desk calls first to tell you to tone it down, you've already accomplished your intended result by receiving the call.

Sebastain like I said, I like your comments and suggestions. I'll chalk this one up to nobody hits a home run every at bat. The other two.....rookies!

I found this reply quite funny on many levels. I didn't at any point in my post refer to the risk of you getting caught, I pointed out my moral objections to you subjecting non consensual individuals to your play, which you fail to see the issue with in your above reply.

P.S. Yes, the police could fine you for excessively loud television, in the UK (and many other European countries that I'm aware of) we have pretty clear noise pollution regulations. The hotel owners may also choose to evict you for any of your invasive suggestions, it's within their legal right; personally, I'd hope someone like you was evicted, if you thought this was an acceptable way to treat people who hadn't consented then you would not be welcome if I owned a hotel.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

war1022

Oh Well

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Sebastain makes some good points but it's up to the OP to decide. Yes we offered suggestions for the OP and his request was for, "but I'd like to get some tips on how to really humiliate her". He didn't ask for vanilla.

As for the comment that the hotel maid by having to clean a room someone has had sex in might be offended? That's like going to a hockey game and being offended when a fight breaks out! I'm sure she knew there was going to be sex in the hotel when she took the job! The sex in a hotel comment would certainly seem like you are more interested in working me over than helping the OP.

It's a free country, even in the UK. I've never been asked to leave a hotel. And the comment you would evict me? Now there's a hollow statement.

Let's ALL stop hijacking the OP's thread and get back to helping.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Knots

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Sebastain makes some good points but it's up to the OP to decide. Yes we offered suggestions for the OP and his request was for, "but I'd like to get some tips on how to really humiliate her". He didn't ask for vanilla.

As for the comment that the hotel maid by having to clean a room someone has had sex in might be offended? That's like going to a hockey game and being offended when a fight breaks out! I'm sure she knew there was going to be sex in the hotel when she took the job! The sex in a hotel comment would certainly seem like you are more interested in working me over than helping the OP.

It's a free country, even in the UK. I've never been asked to leave a hotel. And the comment you would evict me? Now there's a hollow statement.

Let's ALL stop hijacking the OP's thread and get back to helping.

Someone is awfully desperate to end this whilst trying to maintain a lovely air of self righteousness xd. Does not actually addressing the argument itself make you feel better?

There's nothing vanilla* about respecting other people, and it'd be wrong for us to let someone spout such attitudes without pointing out the issues with them; this isn't hijacking the thread, the question was "how to humiliate her" and a discussion on where to draw the line and what is or is not acceptable is entirely appropriate.

Just out of interest, is fighting at a sports event all good to you? But anyway, whether people expect you to behave like an arse or not is irrelevant to the fact you're behaving like an arse; people expect gun crime down certain streets, does that make it all fine and dandy?

P.S. I don't think Smallest is the type to care about "working over" someone like you, so I wouldn't flatter yourself.

*You do know this means standard/conventional sex, right? It's kind of insulting that you seem to imply only vanilla people respect others.

Fileboom Premium Account

ThePunishHer

Thanks for the ideas guys. I have to admit I'm not really into the whole public humiliation thing, nor is my sub. I was just looking for ideas to have her feel/look really humiliated at the end of a session, maybe even crying.

The last time we were together I had her lick my asshole (which was kinda against her will at first), spat on her face, slapped her around, made her wear a collar & leash and bark. Also I told her how she was worth nothing and that her parents should see her then and there.

I'm just looking for ideas to really break her. To treat her like a piece of shit and degrade her to a thing of no worth. All ideas are welcome.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

If you want to elicit intense emotional responses, one strategy would be to do a fair amount of verbal play designed to focus her attention on the humiliation. Remind her of her normal status ("everyone at work thinks you're the big scary boss, but you're not so tough now, are you, bitch") and then point out how far she's fallen. Humiliation is basically about the gulf between the sub's normal power position and her current degraded position. So constantly draw her attention to that gulf and highlight the parts that are most at odds with her normal view of herself. Or emphasize the things she's doing that contrast with her normal values. "You never thought you'd be begging for someone to piss on you."

Fileboom Premium Account