How to humiliate deeply?

war1022

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

GEEZ FOLKS

Well Sebastain, I'm a little surprised by your comment. You are usually spot on with your comments. The other two (Knots and Smallest I think without looking back) I don't know and think they are just piling on without using their imagination.

First of all, it takes common sense to play in this area we chose to play around in. If left up to that line of thinking, no one would have ever joined the Mile High Club, or gotten sand in nice places playing on the beach.

As for ticketed making noise. Use your common sense. It's between her ears you're trying to get making the noise. If your in a hotel room, rent a XXX movie on the hotel's system or take along a DVD player with a XXX rated movie. If someone (police) comes knocking, just say it was the movie. They won't arrest you or ticket you for a loud TV, they'll just tell you to turn it down. If the front desk calls first to tell you to tone it down, you've already accomplished your intended result by receiving the call.

Sebastain like I said, I like your comments and suggestions. I'll chalk this one up to nobody hits a home run every at bat. The other two.....rookies!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

war1022

Suggestion

PunishHer

I am not able to get on here that much with work and club work, but here is something to try.

Not sure where you live but if close to northern Kentucky, look into Wildwood Inn in Florence. It has theme rooms you can rent (several of them) and they are a great place to take your sub and play. Some rooms are better than others but you can look on their website and actually scan the rooms and see them inside. We have a BDSM club of 6 couples and we go there 2 or 3 times a year for a 2 night weekend. Take our toys in tubs, coolers etc and set up shop in one of the larger huts. The subs know they are in for a long weekend when we go there! :eek:

PM me if you want other ideas but sometimes it's a while between my visits here.

Don't be rash and think through what you want to accomplish each session. Use your common sense but most of all, have fun!

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

War, the real issue here is theoretical. BDSM is consensual power exchange. It is inappropriate (and immoral) to involve people who have not given their consent. When it's just dom and sub involved, they're the only ones who have to give their consent. But when you use, for example, the maid at a hotel as a tool for humiliating the sub, you're involving the maid without her consent. She didn't ask to be the audience for your sex game, she probably doesn't want to be the audience, and being the audience may cause her emotional distress. She may be grossed out, morally offended, scared, embarrassed, or any number of other things, but she hasn't agreed to get involved. So involving her is, quite plainly, rude behavior on your part, and a violation of the principle of SSC.

If you're going to do public humiliation, the basic rule is that it needs to be done in such a way that the audience doesn't realize what's going on, or else mistakes what's happening for something else. For example, making the sub go pantyless at a shopping mall--the humiliation is in the risk of being spotted, not in the actually being spotted.

If it's really important that others see the sub's humiliation, hold a party for other doms and subs. Go to a sex club, where that sort of activity is expected. Go to a clothing-option resort or B&B. In other words, go somewhere that you can assume those present give consent to seeing some sexual activity. Don't abuse the innocent, hard-working staff of a regular hotel--they don't get paid enough to put up with your sexual activity. Trust me, no hotel maid wants to clean a room where she knows a lot of sex has been taking place.

Fileboom Premium Account