How old were you at that time?

How old were you when you felt an interest to BDSM theme?

• <16

Votes: 135 55.3%
  • 16-21

Votes: 75 30.7%
  • 22-30

Votes: 18 7.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 50<

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

UseMe256

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In the strictest sense, I've only been interested in the past year or so. However, I've always had thoughts that apparently pertain to the BDSM world. I just never knew it prior to the revelation that happened to me. I always used to think that I was going to be a crappy boyfriend because I wanted control and I didn't want to have to listen (just basic things like that), but then I found my ex-sub. Sure, things didn't work out between her and I, but that's not my fault lol However, now I've found someone else that will hopefully work out much better. =)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

theonlyone

I would say I've been a sub from very early on. In elementry school I would play slave for my friends (crawl around the playground,let them hit me, etc.) and have since I can remember imagined being tied to my bed, tortured and left all night tied up. I didn't realize what these feelings meant untill I went to a strip club for a friends batchlorette party and was mistaken by the 'S&M' performer as the as the batchlorette. I say that's proof that God wants us in touch with our true sexual identity.

Fileboom Premium Account

lost.soul07

wow i think this poll is interesting and informing... i didnt really know what bdsm was until i was like 18... but i can always remember having fantasies that were not "normal", rape/torture/spanking/bondage... i awlays though there was something wrong with himi for having those thoughts... but now i am embracing this!! it just seems like everyone else started at a very young age, like when i was 10 i didnt even know what sex was! haha

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

J3Z

Miss Heather

I would have been about 13 or 14 and it all stems from my huge love/obsession with piercings. BMEzine and lots of research into various piercings and body mods led me into research about BDSM and I just fell in love with the idea.

Never really got to explore it until I met my boyfriend who has been a lot of firsts for me. He was always submissive even when our relationship was more vanilla. As we became more trusting and comfortable with each other it led into crossdressing, then him requesting me of to be rough with him during sex, which then led to a bit of rollplaying, spanking, handcuffs, and eventually him asking me to as he put it "be mean". I'm still sort getting used to actually being able to do this for real. It still takes me a while to switch from nice wouldn't hurt a fly Heather to mean dominating Heather whenever we play.

Fileboom Premium Account

sarah555

This just proves to me, you're just born a sub or a dom, kinda like homosexuality.

I remembered at a very early age, maybe 7 or 8, I watched a movie which involves a woman being tied up, and tortured. And after that, I couldn't stop having fantasies of being in her position. And I'd hang my barbies upside down naked and play torturing them.

I was publicly molested when I was 10. We were playing soccer downstairs, I was the only girl with a bunch of boys. This stranger came up to me, asked me for the time, and as I looked at my watch, he started fingering me, I was shocked and outrage and humiliated. He just kept laughing at my reaction, I was so embarrassed about what he did, I couldn't tell the other boys around me. He went to chat them up while I was hostile towards him, and the other boys couldn't figure why I was being soo negative and hostile towards this new "nice" guy. But when I went home, I was soooo turned on, that's when I first learnt how to finger myself, I locked myself in a room and cried and continue fingering myself, I told myself this is punishment for myself, not understanding why I liked what he did, and somehow the embarrassment and humiliation just gets me all sexually aroused.
Throughout my teens, guys I've had sex with, I always request that they tie and blindfold me. But I could never tell them to hit me, although I wanted so much to be hit while tied up. I was afraid of abuse.

Then I met my husband, whom I trusted very well, and tried to slowly explain to him how being spanked or slapped around heightens my sexual pleasure. He played along very reluctantly, and he hated it, said he felt like a bastard doing that to me. But it came to a point where i can't get aroused without being smack around a little.

Then my husband left me for someone more vanilla. And I went online searching for a dom, and I found my current master.

Fileboom Premium Account