How do you respond to this?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Protoman2050... I think you have a clear view of what you want to have and your heart is in the right place, I just think you need to get a little more experience or see a little more of a 24/7 BDSM marriage before you try to implement one. There are so many variables to consider and they aren't all black and white. Example... do you want children? How will they fit in to all this? How do you want them to view their mother? My husband is my 24/7 slave.. we have children.. my husband has given himself fully to me and therefore has no rights except the ones I give him and yes... my whim is his law! However.. our children do have rights and expectations and it is perfectly in their right to have a normal relationship with their father. Before children my slave ate on the floor at my feet.. since having children he has joined us at the table (although other rules were set in place regarding this), before children he wore chains at home after children they chains weren't feasible (again other standards were set in place).. you get my drift... My parents woudn't understand this.. my slaves parents definately wouldn't understand this... special standards and rules are put in place when they visit or when we visit them.. and he is fully expected to comply with my commands regarding any changes that need to be made. Not everyone understands or "gets" BDSM and I've found that what works best for our relationship is to simply leave the ones who don't understand out of it.. it's not between you and your pastor anyway.. it's between you and your gf.. leave it where it belongs and walk away from the toxic people in your life.

As for the scenario with the soda... I didn't read the article to get the whole jist of it, but going by what you said in your post... If I ordered my slave to leave the caffeine alone and he disobeyed.. he'd indeed be punished, because it's not a matter of whether he disobeyed a small command.. it's just that he disobeyed period! Would it be a daily punishment... no.. something more along the lines of him kneeling before me having to drink so much soda in one sitting that to even look at a soda makes him gag would get the point across much more than a daily whipping. And again he'd understand that my word is law and to deviate from that has consequences.

And they'd definately kill him off right away... he has a strong will, thinks for himself, and thinks outside the box... invading armies want slaves ;)

I agree. My issue actually wasn't the thing 'bout soda, but the fact that no-where in the article was there ever a statement an order was given. So it seemed arbitrary. Now, I completely understand your explanation. Your method reminds me of a story in a book of Norse myths where this guy was invited to the king's table. He continued to eat his porridge after the king was done, so the king commanded him to eat porridge until he burst. After several bowls, he exclaimed "If you wish to kill me, please do so but not with porridge!".

Thank you guys so much! Btw, my new pastors aren't toxic people, they're great. The old ones, however, were like uranium.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Not true. Spanking was used as an implement of interrogation and discipline worldwide in MANY cultures, as an alternative to whipping, as it caused pain, in most cases which can be unbearable, but leave less to no permanent damage. Case in point, its STILL a punishment for breaking the law in some countries, particularly Asian cultures.

I knew that.

And this why I knew there was more to this story. The original post you put up stated "suffice it to say, your basic premise of slave/master relationship is terribly flawed," and indeed I agree with that statement. Your making a common misconception, probably not your fault, but one that's been discussed on here quite often. A SLAVE has no options but to agree with whatever her master desires. What you are referring to is a Dominant/Submissive relationship, which while it is similar, allows a submissive to retain some rights, and the ability withdraw from an activity or a session. A Slave has agreed to forgo those and surrender completely 24/7 with no say in anything.

Yeah, while I'm dating, I'll try to form a D/s relationship with her. If she wanted a M/s relationship with me, I'd be very concerned about her welfare, and try to talk her out of that.

As I said, You'd do fine with a submissive, in a dom/sub relationship, which is NOT a master/slave relationship... they are as different as dating and marriage. While a sub and dom may decide to call it quits as they both grow in tastes as dating couples often tend to do, a master/slave relationship is for life... unless the master and only the master decides its at an end.

When we feel that we really love each other, know each other like the back of our hands, I'll propose marraige to her and the changing of our dynamic to M/s.

Which means I get to spend time designing a slave collar, which will be very ornate and pretty, black leather embroidered with gold and silver thread, accented with rubies (my birthstone) and diamonds. With a pretty red heart tag inscribed with our names and our joint motto (along with "if I'm lost, please call my Master at [my number]), plus a ring to accept a leash.

The world's most expensive and gaudy slave collar, probably. :) I bet the jewelery designer I go to will look at me all funny.

If in the unfortunate and tragic event of a slave pre-deceasing her Master, is she buried with her collar, does the Master wear her collar, or does He store her collar in a special place?

Stupid question: what prevents the Master and slave from getting bored with each other?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account