HELP...I am student looking for information

Knots

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Depends on what you define as sexual:) Freud says that breastfeeding is sexual. I would say 13, but I didn't actually have sex until I was 16.

I'm also a feminist. Male chauvenists disgust me.

Yes that is what Freud said. 100 years ago.

Do female chauvinists not digust you? Just out of curiousity.

And if you're a "feminist" (I hate this term; it generally equates to sexism from females, as oppose to displaying any interest in genderal equality; and genderal equality is something I care about quite a bit), surely you have a bigger problem with misogynists (you know, those people who actually hate woman as oppose to those who're crazily patriotic*)?

*This is what chauvinists are.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Yes that is what Freud said. 100 years ago.

Do female chauvinists not digust you? Just out of curiousity.

And if you're a "feminist" (I hate this term; it generally equates to sexism from females, as oppose to displaying any interest in genderal equality; and genderal equality is something I care about quite a bit), surely you have a bigger problem with misogynists (you know, those people who actually hate woman as oppose to those who're crazily patriotic*)?

*This is what chauvinists are.

Knots, you're derailing this conversation. If you would like to talk with me about feminism, please PM me. I foresee a nice discussion of terms and ideas that, while interesting, does not belong here.

Fileboom Premium Account

Knots

I mostly commented due to the Freud thing, to point out you'd expressed an idea which is about as relevant as saying the earth is flat, which considering was part of your direct reply to one of the questions which the person posed I think that's a perfectly justified part of this discussion.

The second thing was of secondary importance, and indeed the sort of "off topic jibber" which is frequently added to perfectly functional posts. Like most of the stuff you added to your post, and indeed the thing I was replying to. So I resent the accusation that I'm "derailing" this thread.

Tata.

Fileboom Premium Account

I mostly commented due to the Freud thing, to point out you'd expressed an idea which is about as relevant as saying the earth is flat, which considering was part of your direct reply to one of the questions which the person posed I think that's a perfectly justified part of this discussion.

The second thing was of secondary importance, and indeed the sort of "off topic jibber" which is frequently added to perfectly functional posts. Like most of the stuff you added to your post, and indeed the thing I was replying to. So I resent the accusation that I'm "derailing" this thread.

Tata.

Now you're just being purposefully confrontational.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

1. At what age did you discover BDSM? 15
2. Is BDSM a lifestyle or an activity? both. It is the life I actively live. I think this question depends more on the viewers perception, as to me it is my life, but to others it may be something that they perceive me as doing. Muck in the same way an athlete lives the sport, but most dont recognize it as such.
3. What is your sexual orientation? Heterosexual
4. What is your BDSM orientation? I am Dominant
5. At what age did you start to experiment with sexual activities? 9
6. Do you think that in later years you will have more or less BDSM activity? I'd say about the same. It has not tapered any since I hit 17.
7. Do you feel that BDSM is anti-social? Not at all I find it to be a very liberating and freeing lifestyle that encourages socialization greatly/
8. What is the most common BDSM activity that you do? I think this question again depends on perspective. To most, the fact that I am one third of a married Triad is probably the most activity i do since I live it 24/7, but I would say Public dominance has become more my style as of lately.
9. Were you sexually or physically abused in your childhood? No. While I did have sex for the first time at the age of 9, it was consensual and my partner was 10. Was it young and early, sure by normal standards, but I also graduated high school by 12, held a masters by 15 a doctorate by 17, a married by 18. I'd simply say I'm ahead of the curve.
10. Do you think BDSM is dangerous? Only if treated improperly, but then again so is a baseball bat.

Fileboom Premium Account