Help with a sociology paper I am writing

ant1288

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am conducting a survey and questioner on the topic of BDSM. If anyone is willing to answer a few questions for me and respond privately or email me my profile name. It would be much appreciated.
1. At what age did you first experiment with S&M?
2. Are you male or female?
3. Are you a sadist, masochist, or a switch?
4. If there was any misconceptions you would like to clear up to the world what would be the most important one?
5. Are you open about being into S&M with your close friends?
6. How do you initiate or find someone willing to participate?
7. Are you single, in a relationship, or married?
8. Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?
9. This question may be a bit personal and I understand if you cannot answer it. What is the most extreme and elaborate fantasy you have experienced?
10. Is there anything else you can share with me that would be beneficial for my paper?

The basis of my paper is to clear up misconceptions with how people view S&M. Finding the taboos and why people are so opposed by it. I really appreciate any input you have to share with me. I am a saddest but cannot use my own views or opinions.
Thank you for any help you can provide!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hi ant,
It might be easier for you to create a SurveyMonkey survey and post the link here. This is the second of these surveys I've seen in the past few weeks.

It's free for you to use, takes no time at all to create the survey and the results are tabulated or graphed automatically. You can even include a field for "other comments".

It's also completely anonymous for people to respond, but if you are posting the survey on multiple BDSM sites you might want a question that lists the sites so the respondant can indicate where they saw your link.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/

As an incentive for people to respond you might want to offer to send your final paper to anyone who leaves you a contact email. We perverts are interested in knowing we're not alone ;)

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Aibo

chainsawbill_small.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

While I agree with Smallest on this, I will answer your questions as I am both a Dom and a Sadist.

1. At what age did you first experiment with S&M?

2. Are you male or female?
Male

3. Are you a sadist, masochist, or a switch?
Sadist

4. If there was any misconceptions you would like to clear up to the world what would be the most important one?
Dominance and Sadism do not go hand in hand. One can be dominant and not be a sadist, and one can be a Sadist and still be submissive. While the two genres do often go hand in hand, they are not both required to find happiness int his world.

5. Are you open about being into S&M with your close friends?
Yes I am. Honesty is the only way to live truly free in this world.

6. How do you initiate or find someone willing to participate?
I ask. It's often that simple. You'd be amazed by how many people int his world are interested in expanding and trying new things. The trick is to listen to them and what they want, and find your own way to fit your happiness into that Parameter setting.

7. Are you single, in a relationship, or married?
I am one third of a married Triad.

8. Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?
I am heterosexual.

9. This question may be a bit personal and I understand if you cannot answer it. What is the most extreme and elaborate fantasy you have experienced?
This is a good question. I'll have to think on this and get back to you. I have no problem answering it mind you, But as I've been in this lifestyle for over half my life as an active member of the community, this is a pretty tall list. If I had to hazard a Quick answer I would say Living life happily is the most elaborate fantasy I've ever had the joy of experiencing. So many people go through life unhappy and living a lie behind a false mask of securities. I know who I am, I'm not afraid of it, and I revel in my existence. I cherish every day with my partners, and nothing could make me happier.

10. Is there anything else you can share with me that would be beneficial for my paper?
Love is love. Everyone has the need to be loved in their own way, and as humans, it is not our place to judge our brothers and sisters. We should embrace them, and help them find what they are looking for in this world, only then can we hope they return the favor when we are lost.

Fileboom Premium Account