How Normal Am I?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Somewhat to my surprise, my B&N has a much better section of sex than either of my Borders do. You might also look around for some sort of women's sex shop--they tend to be much nicer and in nicer parts of town than regular sex shops, and they usually have a bookshelf. A gay bookstore probably also carries a few books that you might find helpful, since there is so much BDSM in the gay community (comparatively speaking).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh

Sebastin, you have given me such a large task to do. :D That song you menchioned;) Finding these books - B&N, Amazon, ebay? And now looking for sex stores throughout the state of Oklahoma. lol. Yes, throughout the state. I'll frequently be in the three largest cities in the state. And I have yet to still write down my list of what more I want from hubby.

Thank You.:)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Hey Ceilidh,
I dont have any advice to offer but I just wanted to tell you that I have had the exact same experience. I have always been into BDSM but for so long thought it was 'odd' and didnt always demand it even though my husband knew I needed it. I was fine to just get it when I could and to be honest sex was so boring that I could have gone months (and did) without it and not cared. For the last two years I have hit the wonderful age where women's hormones turn thier sex drives into turbo and at the same time have decided that either its bdsm or nothing. My husband is just so happy to be one of the few men he knows that doesnt have to beg their wives for sex (I am the one begging now - irony) that he indulges my needs much more. I for one either want sex that is BDSM ir not at all, it really makes that much of a difference to me. Even when I masturbate (can be several times a day - seriously mid 30's are awesome!!) it has to have a BDSM link.

Fileboom Premium Account

lookingtolearn

Well, I may be new here, but I'm actually going through this right now. I had never heard of anything besides what you could find in some of the weirder issues of playboy and hustler and stuff. My girlfriend whom I really love, recently asked me to do this sort of stuff to her. I'm from a small, conservative, old-fashioned place, I was scared witless, I felt really weird, but I thought about how much I care about her. I didn't reject her, I told her I loved her a lot, but I needed to think about that, I thought about it overnight, and that's why I'm here. Your not weird, for people like me, and he's obviously more willing since you said, you think he's into it, just give him a little time to get used to the idea.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

I just wanted to offically say ...That hubby is into it. Very into it:D that We are giving it a go at a D/s relationship. Right now we are just trying to figure out what we like and what will work for us. :)

and Lookingtolearn, the best thing you ever did was joining this form, I have been here for one month. One month of thinking hard about wanting BDSM. One month of reading all I could on this forum and learning. The people here are amazing and supportive.:D

Just remember -- everyone travels down this path at different speeds and intensities. Talk to your girlfriend a lot about what she likes and wants...and try it at least once. I never thought I would like rope on my breasts, but I did -- and that just sorta happened, wasn't planned at all. :)

Fileboom Premium Account