Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Amuk

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I had one. only one, and only because I was lenient. I had agreed to no visible marks, since she wanted to keep her job for the time being. she spent a week not doing a single thing i told her to do. so i patiently waited, and during a flogging session, I took great pains to only strike areas of the body that would be visible in her work uniform (skirt, and short sleeve polo) when she complained about it and brought up my promise, which i knew she would, I brought up her agreement to follow orders, and informed her that I would keep my word when she showed me she could.
She ended up quitting as opposed to having to explain lash marks on her lower legs and forearms to her co-workers, and never disobeyed again.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Harsh, maybe, but why should I be bound by our agreement if the other party isn't? I show plenty of respect for my subjects to abide by the terms of our agreements to the letter. I'm thorough to a fault most times in that exact regard, often times reminding subs that I do not make assumptions. If it isn't to be done, then the details of such need to be formally outlined and parameters set. Saying something like "no visible marks" doesn't mean i can't exact stimuli on often exposed areas, it simply means I can't leave marks there. for example. whipping a persons hands and feet will leave marks quickly, but should you bash them with a phone book... pain, with not even the slightest amount of bruising as its soft enough to absorb the impact and large enough to spread out the pressure, but none the less agonizing. If you dont want them hit, simply say, no hands no feet, but if one was to do so, they would simply be hindering their own personal growth, since the reason for ANY of this is to test ones own boundaries.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account