Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Master C

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sorry about this, I forgot to say it earlier. The only sub I have ever had can be that way. And I am sure she doesn't want anyone, even the people here, to know how I get her to obey.

But one of those things, since I will say one, until I know exactly how she feels about it, is I threaten, and follow through if she still disobeys, is tickle her feet. Another is the whiffle ball gag that I recently got for her.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Amuk

birds of a feather my friend.....

I don't know if you meant it to be, but that's a really cheesy pun considering your name, Sparrow.

Going back to the topic at hand though...
I also used to blindfold my sub, spin her around, lead her somewhere, spin her, lead her a little bit further, spin her yet again, lead her to where I would tie her up, then spin one last time, tie her up, and leave her. She wouldn't know where she was, having that sense of being scared her, and she hated it. Depending on where I left her, it would range from unease, to humiliation. Leaving her outside caused the latter.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

i did mean it Amuk... and I like your idea.

while its not a sub, we once left a friend who passed out drunk at a party on another neighborhoods park bench naked with no id in a yellow raincoat.
we didnt go far, but when he woke up and didnt know where he was or even recognize his surroundings and had no money no shoes clothes or id, the look on his face was priceless.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

i did mean it Amuk... and I like your idea.

while its not a sub, we once left a friend who passed out drunk at a party on another neighborhoods park bench naked with no id in a yellow raincoat.
we didnt go far, but when he woke up and didnt know where he was or even recognize his surroundings and had no money no shoes clothes or id, the look on his face was priceless.
Thanks.

And by the way, I've been meaning to comment on your avatar. Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog was AMAZING. I wish it had been longer. Neil Patrick Harris was perfect for that role. Nathan Fillion was hilarious as Captain Hammer.

Anyway, back on topic once again.

Amuk, is that how you made her obey you if she didn't want to>

Well, it was a punishment, so in a way, yes. Afterward she would obey, as she wouldn't want that treatment again. The first method I mentioned was more effective with her, but there were other ways. Such as taking away the privileges to hobbies like video games, computer, etc.

As for this particular method, I only really got the chance to blindfold her twice. I like to play mental games more than I do physical. Though both are quite enjoyable. Unfortunately however, circumstances prevented me from doing anything too extreme.

P.S. I have many more ideas that I wasn't ever able to act on before I let her go.

Fileboom Premium Account