Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No worries. I know a very, VERY little bit of French from when I went to France two years ago. Plus, it is very close to Latin based languages such as Spanish and Italian. The first I studied for a few years on and off. The second I also learned a little of when I traveled there as well (same trip as France).

You think speaking in your native tongue and not realizing it is weird, but speaking Japanese and thinking in it for the first time without realizing it is a VERY weird feeling.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

No worries. I know a very, VERY little bit of French from when I went to France two years ago. Plus, it is very close to Latin based languages such as Spanish and Italian. The first I studied for a few years on and off. The second I also learned a little of when I traveled there as well (same trip as France).

You think speaking in your native tongue and not realizing it is weird, but speaking Japanese and thinking in it for the first time without realizing it is a VERY weird feeling.

When I am tired or upset I tend to do so, so I am guessing I am both right now.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

My Japanese teacher does that sometimes. It's actually quite funny because he doesn't think we understand that he's cussing.

Which reminds me, since my Japanese final is tomorrow, I won't have his class anymore for the first time in three years. Kind of depressing. I'll miss him. He's a nice guy and one of my favorite teachers. Then again I'll still see him around school, so I guess it's not a total good bye.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

I would do that, Prissy, but unfortunately he doesn't really use the computer. Mainly because he's busy. He teaches at high school AND college. Not to mention he has two kids. Though I might see him while I'm in Japan, though I doubt it.

Since there's a Japanese club at my school, which I am actually President of, I'll still see him. After all, he's the sponsor of course.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

I would do that, Prissy, but unfortunately he doesn't really use the computer. Mainly because he's busy. He teaches at high school AND college. Not to mention he has two kids. Though I might see him while I'm in Japan, though I doubt it.

Since there's a Japanese club at my school, which I am actually President of, I'll still see him. After all, he's the sponsor of course.
Bonne chance monsieur. Have a good class or two.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk