Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Frued? Umm, Sigmund Frued? That is the only name I have heard, and even if it is him, who is he and what does he do?
thats him, and LOL. He's accredited as the father of current phychology.

And actually, Sparrow, I was going to, but I decided it wasn't worth the anger, so no I don't want him angry.

then why not hit cancel, instead of continuing to type about how you don't want to say something? The answer is easy, because you DID want to, you simply wanted someone to coax it out of you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Amuk

Well, two things about it. You need Firefox to use it. And it's not always accurate. That's for sure. But it makes clear enough for me.

then why not hit cancel, instead of continuing to type about how you don't want to say something? The answer is easy, because you DID want to, you simply wanted someone to coax it out of you.

Ah, Freudian psychology. It warms my heart. Don't know why though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Ms.sub13

I enjoy wax play. If you get a vanilla or unscented candle in a thick glass container it is more warm than rather hot. It will still leave a mark but will go away in about an hour. I tried a red candle with no glass or container and I had burn marks for over a day and it was held a good distance away. As for if it goes down there it tends to swell up that area and make it very painful but the pain goes away in about ten minutes and makes the play a little more intense. But everyone is different especially with there pain levels. So try out an easy spot on the hand and work your way to the back. Good luck and have fun. Also maybe a device to where you could pull a string and it will tip the candle when ever you wanted bc having it already arranged means she can count the seconds until it pours again and be prepared. IF you could move it to an unexpected spot would be pretty fun also. It will make her squirm bc she will be expecting it in the last spot.

What would be rather interesting is devising a way for warm, not hot, wax to drip down from above while they hang. So it would be similar to Chinese water torture, but with wax. Don't know how I would go about doing that without burning the sub, though I think if I tried I could come up with a way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

I enjoy wax play. If you get a vanilla or unscented candle in a thick glass container it is more warm than rather hot. It will still leave a mark but will go away in about an hour. I tried a red candle with no glass or container and I had burn marks for over a day and it was held a good distance away. As for if it goes down there it tends to swell up that area and make it very painful but the pain goes away in about ten minutes and makes the play a little more intense. But everyone is different especially with there pain levels. So try out an easy spot on the hand and work your way to the back. Good luck and have fun. Also maybe a device to where you could pull a string and it will tip the candle when ever you wanted bc having it already arranged means she can count the seconds until it pours again and be prepared. IF you could move it to an unexpected spot would be pretty fun also. It will make her squirm bc she will be expecting it in the last spot.

Very intrseting idea. but I am not too sure on wax play.

Fileboom Premium Account