Questions About BDSM and Marriage

WrathofThor

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think it's definitely possible. I too identify myself as Christian (despite the screen name... haha) although I don't belong to a formal organization of any kind and the way I practice my beliefs is heavily influenced by eastern religions. I'm one of the lucky ones that found my girlfriend in a vanilla relationship and we both discovered a kinky side to one another that matched very well. Looking back, there are so many things that attracted me to her that would hint at the relationship having the potential to be more than vanilla, but I didn't know that at the time.

However, I wasn't looking for any particular kind of relationship structure or power dynamic when I found her. I believe firmly that although we choose our path, our paths also choose us and with right action and faith our desires will come to fruition if we open ourselves to infinite potential. So, from my experience, it's definitely possible. And I agree with Sebastian that the traditional Christian view of marriage is compatible with BDSM so long as it's monogamous.

However, neither my girlfriend or I were celibate before meeting one another and each of us have had multiple sexual partners before getting a feel for what we like. When looking for a partner, I didn't impose too many restraints and had a much greater chance of finding someone. Is it right for me to assume you want someone who is also a virgin? That will drastically decrease potential partners in today's society. Once you decide you want someone who wants a D/S power dynamic, you're further decreasing the options by an even larger amount. Although the two aren't incompatible in theory, I think you're going to find your target is a small percentage of the population.

Are you interested in the power exchange in the relationship itself primarily, or does the sexual element of control also play a role in this? If it's only in the relationship then you might have a better chance, but if you're trying to find a sweet Christian girl that wants to be tied up and let you shove toys up her ass at your leisure then God bless your search! :)

My advice would be to pick which is more important to you, the sexual aspect or the religious aspect, and focus on one. You'll never find the ideal relationship because they are all based on trade-offs, so find what is the most important criteria and start looking there. You might find a a girl who is everything you want but isn't a virgin, challenging your beliefs. Or you might find a girl who shares your beliefs but not your kinks, challenging your animal nature. Good luck with the balancing act!

I don't want to make this a theological discourse, but my personal belief is that God created us with genitals with the intention that we use them and love them, because we are sexual beings by nature. I believe the so-called religious "rules" the Bible lays out are guidelines for health and society in the time period they were written, but not spiritual LAWS and must evolve as healthcare and society evolve. We have birthcontrol, pasteurization, and access to anti-bacterial products which make many of the guidelines about food and sex redundant. Also, since the Bible outlines guides for dealing with slaves, does that mean the Bible condones slavery? Another outdated concept. Jesus said NOTHING about these things, only love one another as our maker loves us.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Nuka

You can even do a play on Christianity in a scene if you want, the whole penance thing and self flogging...

One good thing about being a Pagan in the BDSM community is that there is this cermony called the "Great Rite" which is essentially where blessings are said by the priest and/or priestess and then everyone leaves and the couple have sex basically.

So think about how you can use your faith in a scene.

In regards to marriage and abstaining, I'd say it's a mistake. Myself and ashlie are actually engaged but that had nothing to do with sex, it was a personal life choice. But we were having sex before we ventured into BDSM together, and because we already knew what worked, it made the transition a lot smoother.

The best thing as many say on this site, is to communicate. Communicate your thoughts and feelings to your gf/sub/whatever and talk it through. What does she think? What does she suggest? What does she want to do.

Find a compromise between what you and her want, as well as between your own person takes on faith and sexuality.

Fileboom Premium Account

kajmir

The only thing I'll ad is:

It's your life...It's a shame they find it disagreeable...however it's not reasonable to expect anyone to live their life for other's views and morals...

I also agree with those above...it's nice to say you want to wait...so the wedding night comes about and you both realize sexually you're incompatible and you're married for life.

While BDSM or any other relationship isn't purely about sex...it does matter.

I dated a catholic guy...I loved him...6 years. He was everything I wanted but in the bedroom. I was his first.

He was pouty, childish...unbending, any suggestion no matter how kindly worded was like some personal attack....sexually...it would have been a bloody nightmare. (The whole time, not just the first night or week)

Prolly no help but something to consider.

Fileboom Premium Account

kajmir

It was painful.
Tried so terrible hard not to bruise his ego...but good muffins man...he can handle a CFO position in a major company but can't handle the most vanilla of vanilla suggestions or even pleas.

It was odd, he was very confident in other aspects, an achiever..but nail him with "I'd love if you could touch me a bit more" and he was pissed...upset...he even walked out a few times.

And if he lasted 10 minutes...the rest of the night was hell, pouting, short tempered...it's not like I ever belittled him for it. Six years and never once did I cum...now THAT is pain and love.

Fileboom Premium Account

HisMandy

Newly Dom. I surrendered my will to the will of God and found my mate. I was not a virgin been married once before but he cheated on me. I personally would have NEVER been with a virgin again. My ex was a virgin and after 4 years of marriage decided he was missing something.
I asked God for my perfect mate and he sent me Ben. Ben is the best husband, lover, Master, etc. for me and we are in fact active church going Christians. I have always been very kinky but on the outside no one would ever guess. We are working towards a 24/7 total power exchange and I obey my husband (most of the time) or face the consequences.

i will also say there is a WHOLE movement of girls wanting stronger males and dominant males its call Christian Domestic Discipline and I have found that for many of these girls the vanilla side doesn't appeal to them. Even CDD was too vanilla for me so we VERY slowly transitioned into a more Master/sub relationship still keeping with our values and not bringing anyone else into our marriage.

Its been very fulfilling and I believe keeping in my Christian faith as well.

Thanks

Mandy

Fileboom Premium Account