Dress to Impress

Sleepy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well wearing things on the left and right all started in the gay community as a sign for each other. Back when homosexuality was more secretive, the method of communicating was done in 'Hankie Code', I believe that's what you're referring to with left and right side. If I remember correctly, hankie code involves specific colors and left and right back pocket, but it carried into various other things (like one earring that's a specific color etc...).

Where this differs for me is this, I'm a rope-ophile, I won't be able to wear it all on one side, chances are I'll have equal amounts on both sides when I'm doing my ties. I'm right handed so I'll likely grab the rope on my left side first. If I plan on only tying with one or two ropes I'll simply not bother wearing them at all, and grab them straight from the toy chest.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The left/right thing was definitely done as a signal to other gays. The hankie code is part of it, but it's not the totality of it. Keys on the left was a very important sign for doms to send. Wearing a pair of handcuffs on the right shoulder strap of one's leather jacket was a sign of a bondage bottom. The system has slowly loosened, but it still carries a lot of weight.

If you're planning on using rope during your outing, you might think about wearing one large coil on your left side and then carrying the rest in a tote bag for easy access. Wearing enough rope to fully bind a sub might be clumsy. Just my thoughts.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account